27.... Lost

Both Jennie and V knew how to swim but the water pressure didn't allow them to do so.

"Jennie" Jisoo yelled.

"Yah V" Jimin called.

They were in woods searching for their friends who were drowned in river.

"Jennie Lee if you want Milk ice cream rise your hand" Lisa screamed.

"Like you can see her hand" Jisoo said.

"Like she can hear her" Rosé.

"Kim Fucking Taehyung answer me" Jimin

"Jennie if you don't want me to burn your song collection come out" Jisoo

"Yah V get out you are going to sleep outside the house for whole year"Jin

"I will eat your Ice cream and I will threw the empty can outside, you will never find it unnie" Rosé yelled.

"Jennie unnie are you here?" Lisa searched Jennie under a little Rock.

"I will sue you V come out" Jin yelled again.

"I will not give you food to eat, not even water" Jimin yelled.

"Jennie I will send you to haunted house if you returned back" Jisoo

"Guess what guys they will not return to us if they hear them now" Jungkook is saying to you *readers*

"Yah you are you finding them or cursing them, are you guys really siblings with them?? Or enemies?? No one would have said that to their enemies" Jungkook yelled.

Jennie and V were brought by waves. They were at a shore now. Jennie was the first to open her eyes and she saw V was a little away from her, she ran toward him.

"V wake up!! V!!" Jennie shaked him by his arm.

"V please wake up, see I didn't said please to anyone im saying it to you, please wake up I'm afraid now" Jennie tried to wake him but he didn't.

Yes Jennie was afraid as it was getting dark. Sun was hiding behind the clouds. It was looking like the sky is blushing out of red. The birds are flying back to their nests. The wolves were howling the river is attacking the shore.

Jennie tried her best to wake V up but he didn't Jennie sighed and closed her eyes saying "see you soon heaven or hell"

"It's night let's find a place to sleep" Jin said looking at sky.

"There it's a cave guys let's go" Jimin said pulling their luggage.

"Be careful" Jisoo said and rosé and her clinging to each other.

"It's clear" Jungkook said.

"Jungle book"

They went inside the cave and set their luggage in their guess what it was really hard for 6 people to pull 8 giant luggage bags with them, but they did it.

It was midnight and everyone was asleep but Jin wasn't he saw a shadow going out.

He got scared and slowly he woke up and went outside only to find.

His love of life.

Lee Jisoo.

"What are you doing here bae" Jin asked sitting beside her.

Jisoo put her head on his shoulder and "isn't this beautiful Jin?" She asked referring the sky full of stars.

"Yes........aren't you getting sleep?"