38..... Shopping

Hello......

Thank you so much for 4k+ readings and 200+ votes.....

Thanks for your support....
I can't express how happy I'm....

Please support me in future tooooooo

Love you all🖤💖

"Hurry up Jen" Lisa called her as they were going for their wedding shopping with their mom...

Jen ran downstairs and tied her shoe laces and the girls left to mall with IU.

"You are walking really very slow" Lisa said and pulled her.

"Let's try some chanel first" Jennie suggested and received a smack on her head saying they were here to shop for wedding.

"You can go with your husband once you married to him" IU said and chuckled looking at blushing Jennie.

"Someone's blushing" Lisa yelled.

"Stop shouting Lisa" Jisoo annoyingly said.

"Stop chatting with Jin first" Rosé said.

"Then stop sending your pics to Jimin" Lisa said.

"Don't think you are innocent" Jisoo said and started to walk with her mom.

"Mama Jen is alone" Jennie pouted and ran towards her mom and cling on her shoulder.

"Guess what rosé..."

"What??"

"I know we are thinking same"

"You mean V oppa is going to marry a child"

"I knew it.... Anyhow we think same things" Lisa said and winks at her.

"Yaa Lisa stop that I'm gonna marry next week"

"Ohhh I'm so sick of this fake love" Lisa pouted.

"Mamma take me with you I can't be with this baby here" Rosé ran behind her mom,Lisa who was there standing alone.

"Ya!!! You left me"

After few hours they were done shopping and went towards their car with bunch of shopping bags.

"Oh Mrs. Lee" A voice interrupts IU who was scolding Lisa for eating Ice cream which belongs to Rosé and rosé was crying like a little kid..... Well she was fake crying.