39.... Wedding

J  E  N  N  I  E

Today is the biggest day of my life. I'm going to marry the person I loved.

It is strange right.. I mean we were enemies a month before and now we love each other..

Me and my sisters were getting ready when we heard a knock on the door and it was our mom.

She is looking gorgeous and my dad followed her and he too look handsome and young...

They informed us that it's time to go..

We went at Hall and dad opened the door and we 4 walked with dad holding each other's arms..

When I saw many people I shivered I don't know why but I don't like to be center of attention.

When I walked throughout aisle I saw him standing there and smiling at me.

I smiled back and I can feel some tears in my eyes when dad remove his arm around mine.

"Take care of my daughters" He said to boys and all of them nodded.

T  A  E  H  Y  U  N  G

Today is my wedding and you are all invited...

A/N::really guys Taehyung invited you.. You should come orelse I will be eating all cake my self.
Tae::hurry up guys me and others will be waiting for you all... And Dont worry I won't allow this Author to eat anything.
A/N::and I won't allow you to marry Jennie then.
Tae::guys save me from this brain author.

I was really very nervous.
I decided to talk to my brothers but they were busy at staring something when I looked at that direction I saw four princesses walking towards us.

To be honest they all were pretty but Jennie is damn pretty and hot.

I was in my thoughts when I saw Mr. Lee saying us to take care of his daughters we all nodded and when he removed his arm from Jennie her eyes were teary I held her hands tights to calm her.

J  E  N  N  I  E 

(Hey guys I really don't know what he says.....so sorry)

"Mr. Kim Seokjin will you take Lee Jisoo as your wife?"

"I do"

"Miss Jisoo will you take Mr. Kim Seokjin as you husband?"

"I do"

"Mr.kim Jimin will you take Ms. Lee Roseanne as your wife?"

"I do"

"Ms.Roseanne will you take Mr. Kim Jimin as your husband?"

"I do"

"Mr.Kim Taehyung will you take Ms. Kim Jennie as your wife?"

"I do"

"Ms.Jennie will you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

I can't believe I'm going to marry know as it's my turn to say I looked into His eyes and he was starting at me too...

"I do" I said and smiled at him and he returned it.

"Mr.Kim Jungkook will you take Ms. Lalisa Lee as your wife?"

"I do"

"Ms.Lalisa will you take Mr. Kim Jungkook as your husband?"

"I do"

"Now grooms can kiss their brides"

He held my waist and pulled me closer and leaned towards me and I too did the same and we kissed same followed with others.
I can here crowd screaming and cheering us...

We ate our lunch, all of us together...

"Congratulations" Here she comes.

"Tae I will miss you" She hugged him made my blood boil but Tae pushed her and she stomped her feet on ground and walked away.

She came back and gave Tae a gift and to me too... I am really surprised now.

"Thank you Sana" I said and saw her smirking.

When she left I threw her gift in dustbin and walked towards my sisters.

Gonna regret it sweetie..

Hey Guys...

Small update to inform you that I'm still alive.

Thank you💜
Green heart for TaeNnie💚