32.... Don't leave me

"Taehyung?? Are you we are going inside?" She asked me and I can feel the pressure she is applying on my palm with her small ones.

Wait did she called me Taehyung?? But I have always hated it when someone calls me that, but she hits different, her soft and angelic voice is awesome and I like her calling me Taehyung.

Wait you are V not Taehyung so don't allow anyone to call you that Taehyung, I mean V.

"Taehyung are you here?" What's happening to me I can't even stop her calling me Taehyung, it seems I like her voice..

A/N::said you right??

V::what??

A/N::you will fall for her.

V::Me? And falling for her??

Y/N::you are falling.

V::and you guys are daydreaming.

A/N::not us Taehyung it's you.

V:it's V don't call me Taehyung.

Y/N::yeah Only Lee Jennie can call him that.

A/N::you mean soon to be Mrs. Kim Jennie Y/N??

*Y/N and A/N high fived*

"V are you listening to me?"

"Yes"

"Are you really going in"

"Yes"

"But"

"No buts"

She sighed and linked our arms and I don't know why but I'm feeling something.

(Y/N and A/N sipping their drinks and Facepalming themselves.....we have said him he will surely fall for her.)

I shook my head and opened the door to a room without lock... It was at the edge of their home as it's not the part of it.

Why we reached in front of it right??

So listen.

Flashback*

Jennie was really scared of that thunderstorm that she is clinging to me like a koala and she is not opening her eyes, which I found to be cute.

We decided to move further to finish that Voice's origin. We were moving with a speed of a tortoise.

We first started to walk towards the library and the library was perfectly fine. We moved out of the library and started walking again.

We were walking and walking nothing else. We could have explored the whole world walking, it's just waste of time and energy.

"What if a vampires pops out of somewhere?" I asked her as I am feeling happy and joyful now.

"Vampires are not real" She said like she was confident and she was looking outside the hallways.

"No then what I'm?" I asked her.

"A clown or Joker maybe"she said within sparing a galane.

We heard that same sound and it seems we found out the source. It was a room at the edge of the hallway and it was not opened for a long time it seems.

It's knob was fully covered with dust and the floor too. The spider webs are on door and the key hole is covered with it.

I asked Jennie why it is she answered me that Mr. And Mrs Lee won't allow anyone to come at that room not even the cleaners.