28.......I'M KIM TAEHYUNG!!

Jin's head was paining and he was holding the bananas as they were raining on him.

They all were coming from the same direction and they weren't falling from the sky.

They all looked at the direction from where those fruits were coming from and they saw.

"Yeah it's Jin's bestie" Jimin said.

"Well my bestie thank y-" Jins eyes widened

"Hey thank you so much dear" Rosé said.

"What are you saying he is not my bestie" Jin said.

"He is hyung" Jk

"HOW THE FUCK A MONKEY CAN BE MY BESTIE?"

"well if monkey can be your brothers-" Lisa said.

"It also can be your bestie" Rosé completed.

Twins things you know...

"AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE HUH?? WAIT YOU GOT FRIENDS HUH?? YOU ARE PLANNING FOR A WAR HUH?? A MONMAN WAR HUH???"

"o huh-huh calm down and what is this Monman war?"

Jisoo asked.

"Monkey and a human war" Jin was laughing on his own joke.

But this time he wasn't alone monkey was laughing with him and with their friends.
Jin's friends were glaring him and Monkey's friends too glaring Monkey.

"Well it's not your Bestie but it's your long lost twin" Jisoo said.

"SHUT UP GUYS AND YOU MONKEY IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO JENNIE AND V I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR TALL TREE AND YOUR PROPERTY, YOUR HOUSE, YOUR MONEY, BANK BALANCE BUNGLOW, VILLA, POOL, YOUR FRUITS BUT NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND CUZ I HAVE A PRETTY ONE" he rapped.

Monkey was staring at him and it's threw the last banana and Jumped away with it's friends.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR THINGS AWAY I WILL FIND AND SNATCH THEM AWAY" Jin yelled.

The rest of them Facepalmed themselves and started search for them again.

"Jennie!!"

"V!!"

"Jen unnie!!"

"Hyung!!dear twin!!whatever you are let's play peek a boo"

"Unnie!!"

"Yah!! Kim Taehyung!!" Jin caught everyone's attention.

"Why are calling him that, you know he hates it"

"If I call him like that he will scream back like 'It's V' and we can find them" Jin.

"Yeah are you hanging out with Namjoon hyung??, you are getting his IQ"jungkook said.

"I'm  world wide smart guy"

"Let's call him Taehyung only" Jisoo said.

"Taehyung!!"

"Taehyung"

"Tae!! Hyung!!"

"Tae!!hyu!!ng!!"

"Kim Taehyung"

"TAEHYUNG!!"

"Is anyone instead of us missing too" Jennie asked searching here and there.

"Is he Taehyung?" She asked.

"Let's find Him, what if he is a little boy who is very young and lost in woods while picnicking with his school?" Jennie said and he just chuckled and he decided to say her but she left.

"Taehyung are you here?" She asked.

He just followed her.

"Hey little baby Taehyung come outside I'm gonna give you a candy"

"Taehyung"

"Lil baby Tae?"
He just widened his eyes following her.

"Jennie wait" He said but she didn't did that and she ignored him saying they needed to find that lil Taehyung.

"Where he is?" She sighed.

"I think you should find your unnie and others" He suggested she shakes her head.

"Listen V I'm adult and That Taehyung maybe a little kid, it's more important to find him than others"

"Okay"

After calling and Searching Taehyung in the wood she stopped by a rock and sat on that.

"Where are You Taehyung?"

"In front of you"

"What"

"Taehyung!!" Someone's voice again echoed.

"Isn't that Jimin oppa?"

"Wait are you?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung"

"WHAT"

"And I'm searching for the guy beside me all this time, what a fool are you Jen" She said.

He didn't said anything and just stared her face.

"Wait was I sweetly called you?" She asked and covered her face "Its so embarrassing" She said.

He chuckled at her cuteness and removed her hands from her face and "thank you for your sweetness"

He was still holding her hands and there was silent.

Until

"TAEHYUNG" it was so near.

"Let's go" He pulled Jennie and started running with her at Jin's voice's direction.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" JIn yelled at last time with all his world wide energy.

"It's V" V said.

"Unnie, chae, lily" Jennie said hugging them.

"Yah Jennie, you scared me" Jisoo.

Kim's did a bro hug too.

I think they were all lucky..

Why?????

Because......

They were standing.......

In front of their VACATION HOUSE.

HEY GUYS....

hope you loved this boring chapter...

The story hasn't begun yet..

As the book's name is WE ARE MEANT TO BE and still the twist is remaining.

Vote and comment if you somehow liked it.

🖤💖🖤
💜

Thank you💜