14.... Sana's dream boy V!!

Next day at university

Nobody's pov:::

"Hey good morning V" Sana greeted him only to get ignored.
V walked away to library and he was too early for university and don't know how Sana was also early.

As he opened the door of library he found no one and he walked in and opened his book and started his work, he got disturbed by Sana.

"I didn't knew you would be here V" She said while taking seat beside him.

V said nothing and he did what he was doing and later another figure disturbed them as they saw

Lee Jennie

"So bitch are you following V, if yes then get lost" Sana said while going towards her.

"Excuse Me whose V here?" Jennie asked.

"Hahahahaha you really didn't knew that handsome boy their yeah that boy yes he is V and every girl drool over him" Sana said pointing towards V who is looking at them in unreadable expression.

"Oh sorry I didn't knew it and I'm not like you to drool over others, so now will you give me side I need to go and do my work" This words made V to smirk.

Jennie bumped her shoulder and passed her and she took her seat as usual beside window, she closed the window and opened her book and did her work.

Sana stomped her foot and walked beside V's seat and sat close to him and
"V she is a real bitch and she is followed you and see she is threatened me"

Jennie overheard her and glared at them and chuckled when V didn't said anything and moved away, her smile dropped when he sat in front of her and about to open the window then "Don't open it" V didn't opened it and read his book peacefully.

Sana came beside Jennie and smirked taking her book and throwing it out.

"You have awaken a sleeping monster, now just wait and watch your destruction" Jennie was angry and she was about slap her but Jisoo saved her.

"Jennie calm down" She ran towards Jennie

"Sana get lost and what's your problem huh?" Rosé said while moving towards her.

"She is my problem she is on my nerves now" Sana said pointing towards Jennie.

"What did she do to you you are the reason for her resting bitch face, our cheerful bubbly unnie is gone just because of you bitch" Rosé said while grabbing her wrist.

"What did I do to her, she is the one who is getting close to V" Sana said.

Here Lisa came kickin' the door.

"You and Jongin was the real reason" Lisa said.

"And didn't you heard with your own ears at cafeteria when he said you are not his girlfriend" Jisoo said as she remembered something.

Flashback when they were art cafeteria.

"And you how can you believe your bitchass girlfriends" Jisoo said pointing towards V.

"I don't have a girlfriend" V said in cold and deep voice that send shivers to the girls spine.

Flashback ends*

She remembered his cold voice and she remembered how she felt embarrassing in front of whole cafeteria calling him Sana's boyfriend.

"I don't care it though" Sana said freeing her hand from Rosé.

Jennie left saying "it's impossible to straighten a dog's tail"

"Did she just called me a dog?"

"Maybe" Rosé followed Jennie.

"She don't believe in Love, keep him all by yourself" Lisa said.

"Don't complain if I didn't save you from her next time" Jisoo mocked.

"Wait" V's cold voice startled The girls.

"Yes"

"I'm not her boyfriend and I'm not interested in her. And I won't trust a woman specially who pounce other's boyfriend for money" V left with his long speech.

"He literally spoke too very much I have heard him speaking maximum 3 words" Sana stated.

Jisoo and Lisa left.

...

Hi guys

Another boring chapter.

Did you noticed that Jennie didn't heard V speaking.

Really she didn't 😅

What if she think he is dumb??

Thank you 💜