Bio: Star's Monster friend

Name: Mera ( her full name is unknown... For now )

Nicknames: Monster Gal pal ( Ponyhead ), Mery ( Star and many others ), Little Solar ( Glossaryck )

Age: 15

Appearance: Mera has pale skin with dark freckles and pale red stripes, long red hair, and light turquoise eyes with slitted pupils. She also has clawed fingers, pale pointy red-tipped ears, and a thin dark red tail with a plume of pastel red fur. She wears a dark purple dress with teal bow tied around her waist, black flat shoes with white socks, and dorky round framed glasses. She is also required to wear a muzzle within the castle walls by the Magic High Commission, but after coming to earth she realized that it was okay to not wear it. She also wears two white feathers in her hair. She wears light peach blush makeup on her cheeks to hid a secret feature that the MHC made her believe it was something to be ashamed of. ( A/n: Not revealing what it is yet, but feel free to comment on what you think it is )

Personality: She is a shy and kind girl, and she is very loving and caring towards others. She rarely gets angry, but when she does she can be intimidating. She can also be a bit sassy sometimes without meaning to. She also has some trouble with standing up for herself when people judge or are being mean towards her, she believes that it's better to keep her head low and try to avoid making the person angrier.

Backstory: It's almost completely unknown, but the MHC told her that she was abandoned by her family and that they had taken her in. Mera was assigned to be Star's personal servant at age ten, the two quickly became more like sisters instead.

Her Head cannon voice: Fluttershy from mlp

Fun Facts:

• Mera rarely uses her monster abilities in front of others.

• After Mera arrived on Earth she found a stray doberman and she quickly became attached to him. Thanks to Marco's parents and Mera using the sad eyes on them, she was allowed to adopt the dog, and she named the canine " Angel ".

• Whenever she can't sleep, she looks at the moon and talks to herself, pretending to be talking to her parents as even though the MHC said that they abandoned her, she still wants to know more about who her family are.

Love interest: Tom Lucitor

What her doberman, Angel looks like:

Angel's personality: He acts tough and mean, but really he is just a big teddy bear

Angel's personality: He acts tough and mean, but really he is just a big teddy bear. He is especially loving and affectionate towards Mera, but he is a bit protective of her as well.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it.

Do you think the Magic High Commission is telling the truth about Mera's parents? If not, what do you think about what happened to Mera's parents and why they aren't in her life?

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜