Chapter 27: St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses ( Part 2 )

A/n: Okay, before we begin. Something is going to be confirmed in this chapter, and some of you might think it's weird, but I find it weird that a few people seemed to have forgotten that Eclipsa and Globgor had been imprisoned in crystals and kept in separate locations for over 300 years. So, with that being said, if you have a problem of what has been confirmed, please keep it to yourself. Now, onward to the chapter, enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mera was put in Ms. Heinous's office, and the guard pushed her to sit in a chair, Ms. Heinous turned her chair.

Ms. Heinous: ( to Mera: ) Good, you have arrived.

Mera: Why did you have me come here? Did I do something to offend you?

Ms. Heinous: No, no, of course not, Moth. I just wanted to have a word with you..

Mera felt like the nickname Heinous called her was familiar, which confused her as she didn't know how or why.

Mera: About what...?

Ms. Heinous: Ab-

The short one eyed man and a few guards then burst into the room, making Mera jump.

Ms. Heinous: Can't you see that I am having an important conversation with my dau-

Short One eyed man: Ms. Heinous, there is an uprising!

Ms. Heinous: An uprising? In my institution? Put St. O's on full lock-down and find the freethinker who initiated this. We will quell this uprising in its infancy! Quell... Quell... ( sighs ) Is that right? Someone get a thesaurus! And can someone take Mera to a room and keep her there until this is settled?

Mera: ( is confused and surprised ) ( to Heinous: ) How do you-

Short One eyed man: Of course, Ms. Heinous, we'll do that right away.

A guard grabbed Mera's arm and pulled her out of the room. When they walked in the hallway, Mera saw Star and Marco with PonyHead getting chased by guards. Mera quickly grew twice the size of the guard that was holding her arm, and she knocked him away from her with her tail, before she ran up to her three friends with a smile.

Star & Marco: ( happily: ) Mera!

Marco: Thank goodness you weren't captured!

Mera: Let's talk later, right now let's get PonyHead out of here.

They run into a room and barricade the door.

Marco: Quick, find a place to hide!

Mera looks up and sees a vent, then she shrunk back to her normal size.

Mera: I have a better idea!

( A few seconds later )

The guards burst into the room and saw a pair of boots behind a curtain.

Guard: There she is! Get her!

The guards pull back the curtains, to reveal that it was only the boots.

( Meanwhile, with Mera, Marco, Star, and PonyHead )