Chapter 33: Marco Grows A Beard ( Part 1 ) ( Very Short, sorry )

Mera was waiting for Star and Marco outside Echo Creek Academy's gates with her backpack in her hands and a calm smile until her portable mirror ranged. She then pulled out the portable mirror and saw that Hekapoo was calling her, which she hesitantly ingores the call before she puts the mirror away.

Mera: ( to herself, with a nervous smile: ) It's for the best, Mera. Remember what Tom said. Plus, maybe some distance from them might get them to realize that they need to have more trust in me on not turning evil, and things might get better and they will be okay with me being in public without the muzzle.-

Star: ( off-screen, nearby: ) Let me put a beard on you! Zap-zap-zap-zap-zap...

Marco: ( off-screen, nearby: ) No, don't touch it! ( karate sounds )

Mera: ( sighs with a slight smile ) I knew it was too peaceful today.

( Slight time skip )

Mera was baking in the kitchen as a way to calm her nerves from the quilt she felt as she kept ignoring the MHC's calls. She pulled out a tray of freshly baked cookies from the oven when suddenly..

Marco: Star! My face!

Mera: ( calmly and knowingly as she placed the tray down on the counter to allow the cookies to cool: ) And it looks like Star used magic to help Marco grow a beard when he wanted to grow it himself. ( Sighs ) Looks like we're going to have another crazy adventure today. And I have a feeling that I'm going to have a big mess to clean afterwards.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment what you think might happen to Mera during this episode.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜