Chapter 15: Brittney's Party ( Part 1 )

Star and Mera walked through the hallway, Star had a big grin while Mera kept her head low.

Girl #1: ( off-screen: ) There she is!

Boy #1: ( off-screen: ) Hey, Star!

Mera then stopped at her locker, which was a few rows away from Star's, and she winced in pain as someone accidentally stepped on her tail. She quickly collected herself before she could even feel herself get upset, and she grabbed her tail so no one else could accidentally step on it. She then grabbed her stuff and began walking to look for Star, when suddenly Star came out of nowhere and grabbed Mera's arm with a excited smile.

Star: Guess what, Mery! We're going to a party tonight!

Mera: ( nervous: ) W-What?

( Slight Time Skip )

Mera walked out of the Diaz Household and onto the sidewalk, and she was wearing a simple yet cute purple dress with moths embroidered on the bottom of the dress, dark teal flat shoes with white knee high socks, her hair was tied into a neat bun. Star was dressed in a party gown and was talking to Marco.

Star: ( to Marco: ) And all she wanted was a flying pig. ( Noticed Mera and gasped ) Oh my gosh! Mera! You look amazing!

Marco turned around and saw what Mera was wearing.

Marco: Wow. ( Jokingly, to Mera: ) Who are you and what did you do to Mery?

Mera: ( chuckles ) Star said to dress to impress so... I just found this old thing and gave it a touch up. ( Notices a vehicle coming their way ) Oh, I think our ride is here.

Star: ( gasps ) The party bus!

Marco: Party bus?

The party bus approaches from down the street.

Marco: ( to Star and Mera: ) But I get carsick.

Star: It's not a car. It's a bus.

The party bus passes them. Star grabs Marco and Mera's arms, both Mera and Marco looked a bit worried as they knew what Star was thinking, especially Mera.

Star: Rabbit Rocket Blast!

Star rockets herself, Mera, and Marco onto the roof of the bus. As Star and Marco were debating on if they should take the stairs or not, Mera let out a small scream as they suddenly fell inside the bus through the ceiling. Brittney gasps and Marco groans in pain.

Star: ( to Marco and Mera: ) See? That was way more fun than taking the stairs.

Mera: ( slowly stands up and dusts herself off, ignoring the boys that were staring at her ) I still would've preferred the stairs, they were the less painful way.

Star: ( to Brittney: ) Oh, sweet! A little, tiny hat. Cool. I can make those.

Star then makes a tiny hat for herself that matches Brittney's. Mera then noticed that some of the boys were staring at her, and she looked at them with confusion as she didn't know why they were staring at her.

Brittney: Star Butterfly. ( Drops the microphone ) What are you and your monster friend doing here?

Star: Nothin' yet. We just got here.