𝟎𝟕

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧•°*"˜.•°*"˜

The morning after Hoseok moved in, Taehyung awoke with an full head. He groggily woke up and changed into his casual clothes he had planned out the previous night, he just needed food in his system right? The ravenette yawned, following the aroma of freshly baked goods. When he walked in he saw Jin in an apron putting some of the spare batter on Namjoons nose while giggling. Why did he always have to walk in on the 'couples'? Plopping down on the stool, The two males turned to face him. "Good morning tae! did you sleep well?" The brunette haired boy smiled, filling up a plate of pancakes. "Mhm, I gu-haah-ss." he yawned again, obviously lying. "Here's your pancakes! eat up and I'll get you some calpol." RM was just standing there awkwardly, sliding into the chair next to him.

Taehyung looked between them, confusion etched upon his face, he frowned at both of them, "What's going on here? Is everything ok?" Tae asked, concern clear on his features, not wanting to make things weird. Both men glanced towards eachother, hesitating. Finally RM spoke up, "Uh yeah, everything's fine, why do you ask?" His tone sounded strained, nervous.
"Nothing really! Just that, ugh never mind!" Taehyung exclaimed, picking up a fork and eating some pancake.
RM watched the ravenette curiously for a moment, watching his expression change from anxious to confused to something else. "What's up hyung? You seem kinda uncomfortable, what is it?" he queried, looking up to meet RM's gaze. RM glanced at Jin, who seemed hesitant too, clearly reluctant to tell him. "It's nothing really, Tae" he responded, rubbing the back of his neck, "Just forget about it. It's not important." Taehyung furrowed his brow, he didn't understand what was happening.
"Ok. I'll accept your explanation. But if anything is wrong, you tell me. Ok?" RM nodded stiffly. Taehyung turned to Jin again. "I'll be back later hyung. Have fun!" he grinned and left the kitchen, closing the backdoor firmly.
Jin and RM shared another glance, both of them wondering what was going on.

Taehyung needed to get away, and fast. he decided to go for a small jog around the dog park.

He ran across the green lawn, the dogs barking loudly at him, their loudness making him jump slightly.
Taehyung soon reached the edge of the park, near the shopping district. he stopped abruptly infront of a certain shop.
The dog shelter.

He felt as if he needed some company from a fluffy fur ball so he entered. "Hello sir, how can I help you." A girl with blonde hair and geometric framed glasses asked, "Oh, uhm, may i have a look at some dogs?" she led him to a contain with lots of little pomeranians, one waddled up to him. His heart filled with love as he crouched down and started to pet the little man. How could he leave such a cutie here?
.
.
.
.
"so I want to introduce you guys to my new friend Yeontan!" he said pulling the dog from behind him
"WHAT!"

"I'm watching every stand up comedy, just praying it will rub off on me~"