𝟏𝟑

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚•°*"˜.•°*"˜

He sighed, shaking his head disapprovingly. Once again, Min Yoongi had found himself leading over the railings with his arms folded, deep in though about something... or perhaps someone. It was the dead of night once more, the city of Paris in pin-drop silence, the iridescent glow of the ever so famous tower, shining through the thick, black night. Never would he have guessed that he would have fallen so deep in love.

The mintette was terrified at the thought of love, what if the one he desired would reject his feeling, what if as soon as they figured out the truth they leave him alone once more? These upsetting thoughts swirled around the poor mans head, like a whirlpool dragging someone in. Yet this was no whirlpool and it most certainly was not reassuring.

If the male wasn't petrified already, these thoughts definitely shook him to his core. He was frightened of what the outcome might be if they discovered the truth. He would lose the man he loved, who held his heart so tenderly and lovingly. he gripped his arm tightly and stared out into the distance, hoping to calm the raging emotions within.

He wished he would find relief from his feelings of anguish, because he simply could not stand the feeling of being so torn apart by someone who he knew would never return his feeling of lust and security. He was truly afraid he was about to shatter into a million pieces.

He sighed heavily, staring up at the starry sky. He smiled at the sight of the moon in the clear night sky, before turning his gaze back to the dark horizon. He stood there for a while, allowing the cool breeze to caress his skin gently. The moon was shining brightly in the sky, and he admired its beauty, wishing that it would shine down upon his world, making everything okay again...

"I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do~."