𝟏𝟖

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Ok lads, i understand you've just gotten back but you have another concert next month so you need to prepare!" Matthew stood, looking down on them all. "and I don't care if you've forgotten! You can't be late again!" he yelled, earning a few laughs from the boys.

"Ok, let's head off!" he said, waving his arms in the air. "I'll see you guys later." He walked away, leaving the boys to themselves. They packed their things quickly, ready to head off to the venue."Hey, Hobi." Aeris called out to the older, walking towards him. "You ok?" she asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, im fine." Hoseok answered, smiling at the petite lady. "Are you sure?" Aeris questioned with a concerned gaze.

Hoseok nodded, trying to reassure himself as well. "yeah, yeah. i'm fine. Just tired, thats all..." Aeris eyed him suspiciously, wanting more than anything to ask the older where his sudden anxiety had come from, but decided against it. Hoseok couldn't bare the thought of facing Yoongi after his recent discovery.

He didn't know what to do. He knew that he was weak, that he should run as far away as he possibly could, that he should hide.

But he couldn't bring himself to do that. And he was certain that that's what he would always do. He'd always hide his emotions, his feelings, and all that he felt. Because he knew better than anyone else the consequences. He knew that he would die. And he couldn't let that happen, he had to confess, had to tell him how he truly felt. There were some things he just knew without a doubt. He would die for Yoongi, and he would die happily.

"Oh, and Hobi?" Aeris called out again, catching the attention of the male. "Yes Aeris?" Hoseok replied, turning around to look at the boy. "If your heart hurts, if its hurting too much or you're scared then just talk to me ok?" she offered, smiling her best reassuring smile. "Thank you." Hoseok smiled back, patting Aeris gently on the arm. The taller boy chuckled lightly, pushing the shorter female away. "Alright then, let's go guys!" Matthew yelled, signalling the boys to follow him.

"Its crazy what you do for a friend~."

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, its been a while since I've updated with an A/N. I hope you are enjoying this book so far, please comment and vote! Thanks for reading! :)