𝟎𝟗

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝟖𝟗𝐁•°*"˜.•°*"˜
"Just get in already~." Namjoon whined as jungkook helped tae into the car. Namjoon was driving, Jin was next to him, behind them was Hoseok and Yoongi, then behind them was tae, jungkook and Jimin. "Why did we even get called into the office anyway?" Jimin asked, he was right, why did they? "Not a clue, he just called and said 'cOmE tO mY oFfIcE iN 20 MiNuTeS'." Jin mocked Matthews deep voice, as the engine roared and they took off.

"So, we have booked you guys in for a tour in Paris!" Matthew beamed happily, everyone's mouths dropped, it was their first ever tour! And in the city I'd love to, wow that was going to be fun! "Everything you need has been packed for you, but I suggest that you go and pack small rucksacks as we unfortunately couldn't get you a private plane." no private plane? that was fine with hoseok, he had never been on a plane before, so how would he know the difference?
.
.
.
"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Paris. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." the intercom informed.
Everyone stood quickly, excitedly gathering their luggage and heading to the check in station. The attendant looked surprised at seeing the sudden rush but quickly nodded. "Do we still have time to go get some snacks from panda express?" Taehyung asked nervously, not wanting them to be late for their flight. "I'm sure we do tae." they walked over to the stall, "Hello want can I get for ya!" a tall man exclaimed, starring at them. "Can I get a..." After they got their food, they went to sit and wait for regular boarding. luckily nobody had noticed them yet so they sat peacefully eating.

"This is the final boarding call for passengers booked on flight 89B to Paris, France from Seoul, South Korea. Please proceed to gate 17 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for passengers of flight 89B to Paris. Thank you." everyone froze, how were they meant to get across the airport and in their seats in 5 minutes? they couldn't run, or could they? "HURRY GUYS!" JungKook yelled as everyone ran across the airport getting weird looks from people around them.

Through the tube, across the concrete runway area where those golf carts are and through the doors of the aircraft. phew. "What seat are we Jin?" hoseok asked, panting. "Ok so me, namjoon Jimin are 28A, B and C. Hobi, Yoongi and Tae are 28D, E and F." the brunette read out as they walked near their seats, "What about me!" Kookie cried, "Your behind Jimin, in 29A."JK huffed disappointedly.
.
.
.
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 89B with service from Seoul to Paris. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops, tablets and cell phones, please but your mobile devices in airplane mode for the rest of the flight. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Peachie Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

One of the flight attendants announced, and everyone started to buckle up. "Oh my god!" Jimin exclaimed, staring out the window, watching the airplane be fuelled up. they sat through the safety demonstrations and listened to the cry's of children.
"cabin crew, please prepare for takeoff." the pilot dully spoke, as the clacking of one of the air hostesses heels made contact with the floor. Hoseok felt a light weight on his shoulder, he turned his head and was greeted by a familiar, vanilla-smelling, mint haired boy. He wrapped his arms gently around Yoongi's waist, pressing his chin onto the top of his head. Yoongi smiled slightly and placed his hands on hobi's, intertwining their fingers together. They continued to watch the plane slowly leave the ground when all of a sudden, someone tapped Hoseok on the shoulder. "sunshine~." Yoongi whined, Hoseok giggled at the nickname. "yes?" the only response was the soft snores from the male besides him.

He looked around the plane, tae sat next to him in the window seat, with his headphones on and using his fingers as drum sticks. Jin with his glasses on, reading a book. Namjoon and Jimin watching the inflight movie, Jimin's seat reclined, sharing some popcorn, and jungkook leaning forward in his seat to watch with them. Hoseok felt at peace with his friends.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Peachie Airlines flight 89B. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 1:25am. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Paris approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in France is clear and sunny, with a high of 25 degrees for the day. If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the city as we descend. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight."
.
.
.

"Don't believe me, just watch~!"