𝟐𝟎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮•°*"˜.•°*"˜

He was backed into a corner, the police sirens ringing in their ears. "I love you Jung Hoseok, I aways will." Yoongi said, smiling his gummy smile, brandishing a small machete in his left hand. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." He choked out, tears streaming down his face, dripping onto the floor below him. "Jung Hoseok please-." he sobbed, "I love you." Yoongi pleaded, his voice cracking.

"No... No!" Hoseok shouted, struggling to free himself from Yoongi's grip as the mint haired male held tight. "Please. Please! Stop." he begged, thrashing about desperately. "You'll regret this, I swear to god." Hoseok growled lowly. "I won't." Yoongi responded quietly, shaking his head.

"Please!" Hoseok cried, tears beginning to stream down his face once more. He couldn't believe it, he refused to. "I can't, I will never love a monster!" He screamed, this broke Yoongi.

"Fine, if thats how it is." he huffed, pulling Hoseok in, kissing him roughly, the agonising taste of sorrow and internalised pain lingering on both males tongues, the faint flavour of Hoseok's salty tears lingering on theirs.

But, even through their passion, Yoongi didn't forget his promise. "I'll always love you Hoseok" was all that he whispered when their lips parted. And with that Yoongi plunged the knife deep into Hoseok's chest, dragging it down and twisting it. He screamed, the feeling of life seeping out of him.

Yoongi slowly laid him on the floor, cradling him in his arms. He smiled, stabbing himself, Hoseok watching in horror. "We can now rest in peace, nobody will get in our way now." holding the hand of the male, whos eyes began to droop, his soul that use to reside within was long gone, as he took his final breathe.

"My Love Rests In You, My Love." he whispered, placing a soft kiss to the cold body, before feeling his own eyes close. Finally, he would find peace within, becoming one of the stars with his lover. 

.

.

.

"Your gonna wish you, had never met me, We could have had it all...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.