𝟏𝟎

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐋'𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐝𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐮•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Thank you, sir!" JK happily exclaimed, as he shut the taxi door. The driver nodded and backed out of the space, leaving the boys standing outside. "So...where are we?" Namjoon pulled out a map."I'm pretty sure this address says somewhere called l'hotel du diamant bleu?" Yoongi peered at the map, pointing at the building on the left side of the map. "Looks pretty close..." Namjoon shrugged, and turned to Jin and Taehyung, "Do you guys know where this place is?" "We have to walk a bit but thats fine, right?"

.

.

.

They filed into the elegant entrace, panting for breath. "Uhm, may i help you sir's?" It was the dead of night, the hotel lobby was empty except for a couple of lone workers carrying bags on trollies, or the small line on the far right. "Uh-" Jungkook coughed, feeling embarrassed, "-we're guests and our manager booked us in here for the tour?"

The ladies' eyes lit up. "Of course! I'll show you to the room now!" she gestured towards the lift and led the seven of them inside. As the doors swooshed open and they stepped inside, the clerk took out three key cards from a holder and handed it to Jin, Tae and Jimin. She smiled politely and went off. "Okay guys, lets find rooms." Jungkook murmured to the others as they followed the clerk.

When they finally found their room, the lady had already left. "This is it," Jin pointed, opening the door with a large, brass lock. "Wow, this is bigger than any hotel i've have ever stayed in!" Jimin breathed as he entered. "Wow.." Namjoon muttered.

"You should all unpack and see which rooms look best before you sleep."

A message popped up from Matthew, 'Im so sorry lads, we could only get you a room with 3 bed! 3 of you will have to share the master then the other 4 can go in 2s in the other room' 

"Uhh, guys, there are only 3 rooms-." "ME, JIMIN AND KOOKIE CAN SHARE!" V piped up enthusiastically, "YEAH! LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVERRR!" the maknae lines giddily ran over to their room, the door flying open as all three filed in, then it slamming closed. "you wouldn't think they were adults would you?" Jin said, holding the bridge of his nose. "ok, i'm gonna share with jin." chucking at the pink that dusted over Jin's cheeks, hoseok smiled, "cool, yoongi wanna go watch netflix?" "sure."

(the music i have chosen is an instrumental for this chapter)

(A/N; Im so sorry i haven't been uploading!! Im currently really busy doing my tests, work and studying!! Im going to try and push chapters out but i can't promise anything!)