𝟏𝟕

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐆𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Hoseok tossed and turned in bed, not being able to get comfortable. He had a strange feeling that something was dreadfully wrong, something he couldn't quite put his finger on. He sighed, staring up at the ceiling with a sad expression, his mind drifting off to his friend. Why did he feel this sudden urge to be close to the elder male.

Something had changed for them both over the last few months, ever since the incident in Paris. The only problem with that situation was that it had forced him to confront the truth he had tried to ignore so desperately. The truth that made him so scared, so frightened of everything that might happen to him if he were to tell him, and yet at the same time, he felt a sense of safety and peace.He knew what it meant to lose someone precious to him, he understood. He understood how much it hurt, how lonely it felt. 

How it hurt to not have someone who was there for you when everything seemed hopeless, when the world seemed impossible to achieve. He understood that pain, that fear, because it felt the same way to him.However, he still didn't know why he felt this way about the elder. Sure, he was attractive, sure, he was charming, sure, he was smart and funny, sure, he was caring, yes, he was sweet, and yes, he was talented, but he just wasn't everything that he needed.Why did he feel this way? Why did he need this person in his life?He needed someone. Someone who would always be there, someone who wouldn't judge him for who he truly was, for what he really was. Who wouldn't make him question everything, who would never make him feel alone, for they would always be by his side.Someone like Yoongi. 

The thought had crossed his mind many times. He hadn't voiced it out loud, however. For some reason, he just couldn't find the strength. Yet he also knew that if he ever opened up to the elder, the other would surely realise what he felt. But he couldn't do it. What would Yoongi think? Would he be disgusted with him? Or would he accept him, or worse, love him? 

If Yoongi did return his feelings, Hoseok worried that he may get too attached. He didn't want his heart to get broken again. No matter how hard he tried to deny it, no matter how hard he tried to push everyone away, He hated being alone. That was his biggest weakness. And he feared losing people he loved.No matter how long he hid behind a fake persona, hiding the truth behind his smiles, he was a horrible liar. In fact, he hated being a liar. He wanted to lie to the world, even if it would hurt them in the end. But after many failed attempts to lie to himself, he had to given up. The battle against his heart and mind was over. "I'm in love with Min Yoongi." he muttered to himself, barley audible. he had officially admitted it.

"I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start, a flame in your heart~."