Prologue

Remnant, presented in a hand of man.
In form of a small glass-like ball

Man: I wonder..... how will you play it out..... this time?

The man covered from our sight, spoke with a hint of curiosity.....

??: If you are making his fate.... so miserable... shouldn't he at least be given access to Mana?

Said a female voice....

Man: No. If I'd do that, Ozma or Salem would try taking him instantly, securing him in their respective paths. This way, I can have some entertainment while I regenerate.

Responded the Man.

??: Then, at least somehow support him. Only in dire situation. At least once or twice.

Said another female voice....

The man pondered for a short while and sat down..... whilst looking at our soon-to-be Main Character. Akira.

After multiple hours of thoughts.... he finally made his decision.

Man: Twice. I'll help him twice in a dire situation. And answer him a single question.

??: I'm fine with that, you can be cruel sometimes.
Said another man, watching his friends actions.

After a short while of processing new thoughts. The man sat down and started observing the new story.

King of Hatred

----------------------

Remnant, a land of dark beasts, which only wish to destroy the man, due to their jealousy? Hate?
Maybe.

Humans against Faunus.
Faunus against Humans.
Grimm against Both.
And finally, Both against Grimm.
(And also, both against themselves)

Our focus changes, to a young boy.
Sitting alone in the orphanage in Menagerie, as his eyes let out small black flames from time to time.....

That specific boy, was always hated by everyone around him... unable to trust anyone. Unable to love, never getting even an ounce of love.

For the first nine years, the boy was always staying in the orphanage.... until this day.

*Akira's Pov* (Menagerie, Orphanage)
(March 9th, Akira's 9th birthday)

I'm looking around, from corner in the main hall..... everyone is playing with eachother, and whenever I try.... they shun away from me..... beat me.... or just use bad words at me....

There's a tradition in this orphanage, if a child isn't adopted before their ninth birthday, the orphanage can kick the child out.
Why? I don't know! I hate this place!

I only sit in my place, and slowly caress one of my wolf ears and my tail.... that's the only thing I can do, and it's kind of calming...

(Few hours layer)

A girl walks up to me, as I get into a more defensive position..... no one ever! And I mean never! Approaches me with good intent....

?: Headmistress wants you in her office, you ugly mutt.

I only make a small nod, and she leaves?
I... I'm surprised. She didn't hit me, she's a Bully here....

I stand up, and exit through corridors and go straight to Headmistress office.
As I approach the door, I can hear few giggles from inside....

I knock in the door, and wait....
After a short while, I knock again.....
But there's no response..... again....

This time, I open the door.
Witnessing three people inside, Headmistress Bailey.
Current leader of White Fang. Ghira.
And an adult woman with cat ears, just like Ghira.....