Ch.42 [ Creation Drei(3) ]

/

'Ughh... Why is it so hard to get a single fucking job! A normal one!' Yang was walking through the city. Completely angry. Mad. But the only reason she didn't burst, was her sister.

Calming herself down, she still went around with Ruby. Trying to find any sort of stable job. 'How about... there?' Ruby pointed at a grocery store. Yang quickly read the note.

"Help Wanted!"

" Looking for 2 persons to take care of the store in morning hours 7-13. 
Pay, between 2500 to 5000 Lien a Month. "

' This seems too good to be true... But we still need something, since those are only temporary. ' Yang muttered to herself as she checked her Temporary I.D.

' Yeah... How did you manage to get them anyway? ' Ruby asked curiously, as she looked at her sister. ' I used my Mom's previous savings. Your Aunt, it wasn't much but I managed to it out... All of the Debts are left on Dad's name, so. As long as we use our respective Mom's family names we should be fine. ' Yang calmly explained as they entered the store.

*Ding*

' I see... Auntie Raven was a meanie, but she was also nice. In her specific way. ' Ruby lightly giggled, as Yang followed. Happy that her sister isn't completely down. That she somehow sees a tad of light in this shitty world.

'Welcome! Do you need something?' The female cashier asked as she smiled towards the two.

'Ah, right. We wanted to ask about the job offer.' Yang answered as they came closer and the woman pulled out two documents. 'Read it calmly, write your name and family name. Mark whatever you want. And if you have any questions, go ahead.' She calmly explained to them. And as Yang picked her form. 

'Also... on the other side, there's a part with which you can increase your pay up to 30 thousand. But be really careful about that one.' She said with dangerous vibe.

'Drug Selling. Potentially dangerous.' Yang read silently as she turned the form.

'Is it transport? Or just staying in single spot.' 

'We aren't supposed to touch drugs!' Ruby silently shouted at Yang.

'I know, but depending. We may as well pick it up...' Her voice carried wariness.

'It's transportation. Once a week, you will be taking drugs to Checkpoint. Since someone wants them on specific order.' She spoke calmly, not showing a hint of worry... And this evidently marked something off at Yang and Ruby.

' Odds of us getting sold or caught? '

' Zero. The Drugs are fully legal, meant to train new slaves. All you have to watch out is thieves and criminals. That's it. ' She answered calmly as Ruby suddenly marked it on her and Yang's form.

'If it's 30 Thousand, then that would mean a total of 70 thousand a month!' Ruby said on Yang's ear. As she reluctantly nodded and filled few more parts along with Ruby.

'So? I hope you understand everything.' She collected the forms and placed them.

'You start from tomorrow, don't be late. You can clock out immediately when your shift ends.' She answered them. As both nodded.

//

' I'd say... we got a good job? ' Ruby muttered to her sister. As they were seeking a cheap apartment nearby. 'Dangerous one at once...' Yang muttered.

..

///

///

/// Back with Akira.