Ch.53(A/B) [ Point of Time-Singularity ]

///

An hour had passed since Akira arrived back. He surprised Pyrrha quite a bit when he opened the portal, as now the whole team JNPR. Akira, and his grandparents were sat in same building which was provided to them by the Village Chief.

In that hour of time, Akira explained to them the current area. Surroundings, where to watch out. And how to safely install the flashlight so they don't have to carry it in hand.

Meanwhile his grandparents smiled with evident proudness at their grandson. While Jaune wondered who they were, while Pyrrha, Nora and Ren already had somewhat connected the dots.

Akira stood up and stretched lightly. "Ooo-kay. That's all for now. We are leaving in about two hours, so I hope you didn't tire yourself out." Calmly speaking. Nora rose her hand up and giggled as Akira spared her a gaze. "I kinda~ Did." She said with a smile. As Ren calmly explained "She was running around and playing with kids." His response made Akira nod. As he reached into the air and his hand disappeared, as it came out with few bars of chocolate. "Here, for each of you." He placed them on the table and then turned to his grandparents.

"So~?" His grandma came closer and gave him a big hug and then stared at the two girls. "Is one of them a lucky girl~?" She asked cooingly as he pried her hands from around him. 'Jeez- Who knew parents. Well, grandparents are such a menace...' he released a sigh and only looked at his Grandpa who nodded lightly in an understanding move.

"Akira?" Jaune asked once more as he looked at him "What?" He then pointed at his grandparents. "Who are they?"

His question made everyone look at him as if on an idiot. As Nora, Pyrrha, Ren and Akira facepalmed all at once. "What? It's a valid question guys!" Looking at his team. Pyrrha looked at him and said "If I'm not mistaken. They are his Grandparents... looking at... err-" She looked between the two as not to fall on any form of a landmine "His grandfather, his hair is greying out... well almost greyed out." She pointed.

The other four nodded with her. As it would become a complete hell if she had called his grandmother. A woman, old.

Jaune looked bewildered at them. "BUT!" He pointed at them with his fingers at one then another and shouted. "Didn't you never meet your Family?! How come you found them?!" His confusion was evident as Akira released a sigh and his grandma chuckled.

"Jaune... This is an order. Shut up until we enter the nearby forest." Akira released a sigh of annoyance as his grandma once again caught him in a hug.

//

//

About two hours later, as they were about to leave. They bid farewells with his grandparents. Slowly going out of town "Wait a moment!" His grandma sprinted over and gave him something. A necklace with a purple, yet spiky crystal. "This belonged to your Mom. Keep it." She placed it around his neck "And come back alive. You still need to meet your uncle and auntie." She smiled as Akira thanked her and then she turned to other. "Also~ You didn't answer me before, which one?" She said with a smile as Akira stepped a tad away from her and pointed at his ear.

"Pyrrha. Red hair, emerald eyes." He whispered into the air as everyone looked at him, while his grandma's wolf ears twitched and a giant smile invited itself. "I see~ Great pick!" She says and starts waving to them as Akira motioned for others to follow.

/

They walked in silence for few minutes. Looking at the scenery, they didn't notice the moment when Akira made a turn and disappeared.

"Where is Akira?" Ren asked as they had finally stopped and looked around in confusion. Looking around, they found no marks of him. "Hmm?" Jaune looked down and noticed a note under his foot. "Got something?" He said confused and picked it up and read it loudly.