Ch.31 [ Nightmare, Dream 2 ]

'So, Do you think they are making progress?' Asked Glynda as everyone turned to her.

'You feel some sort of bad feeling against Mr.Branwen, right Glynda?' Spoke to her Ozpin as she bolted back surprised.

'Wait... you too?' Suddenly spoke Shion, as Roz followed.

.

'It's due to his family trait. Don't be surprised, he may be kind at heart. But everyone pushes him away, that is what his bloodline offers.' Spoke Ozpin as they all stared at him and the Thorn marked lightly turned back into his natural skin color and shrinked.

'What is his Trait? Bloodline as you call it Headmaster?' Scarlet asked as her Aura lightly flickered with red energy being ready at hand.

'As you know... all tales have some sort of truth in them. But his doesn't. Officially, it is called "Cursed Eyes". It awakens along with one's Aura and works like a bait for Grimm.'  Answered her Ozpin as she sat on the net next to Akira.

'Why Cursed Eyes?' Asked Scarlet as she looked at Ozpin.

'Whenever he experiences an Emotion which is labeled Negative. His eyes will release small black flames, which might growth with intensity of emotion. That's how one tells if someone has them, but we thought it was long gone... ' Said Ozpin as he walked closer to him and stared at him.

.

'Then its not a good thing to be born.' She retorted angrily.

'Its not, but it grants one quite good physical attribute. While his has already surpassed anyone's physical attribute, it seems he's scared of using it whole.... as if something has traumatized him, enough to become an unconscious limiter.' He spoke and took a sip of his coffee.

'What do you mean surpassed?' Asked Arth as he didn't like the sound of that.

'Mr.Branwen already knocked you out with a simple, and a light punch at that... what do you think a full punch would do?' Asked Ozpin as Arth entered a deeper thought.

.

'Then... In the end, he'll be left alone?' Asked Glynda as she stared at him.

'Alone? If you mean in Romantic way, probably yes. But if you mean trouble... Many will want to kill him.' Answered Ozpin as he sat at his chair.

...

..

..

..

pspsps, a wall of free dots!

.

....

.

..

(Weiss, Dream)

As the four still follow the robot, Akira suddenly kneels over as the robots turn around.

'Ugh! NOT NOW!' Shouted Akira as screams started resounding thorough the area....

'You.... MURDERER!.... DEVIL....' Sounds resound in the area...

'Even my senses are telling me something is wrong!' Thought Blake as her hair lightly stood up.

.

Storm cloud gathers above them as it starts a giant blizzard... Instantly multiple robots surround and cover the four.

' What's going on?! ' Shouted Ruby as she unconsciously hugged her sister.

' Seems like... the Nightmare's are intertwining? ' Spoke Yang as the ground under them showed clear purple cracks.