Ch.21 [ no idea for title? ]

'Finally home!' Shouted Akira, as he bursted out of his bird form back into his tent.

As he bursted in, he instantly noticed Qrow and Aelia playing some card games... and Omen by his bed.

'You are fina--! What's that!' Turns to him and instantly points at his left shoulder.

Qrow also turns around, and pulls out a bandage from under the table.

'I'm fine, accidents.' Shrugged it off Akira, while grabbing a bottle of water.

'Accidents don't leave one with scars kid, what happened?' Asks Qrow, while placing the bandages down.

Akira looks away, and sits down while taking his clothes off. Even with his left upside clothing burned.

'I'll need a new cloak.' Says Akira, as his left shoulder shows the complete scar....
Lightning-like scars follow half of his left arm, and a bit towards his neck.

'What the fuck kid? You met Atlas top or what?' Asked Qrow, as he observed the wound... taking a bottle out, he takes a swing and closes it back.

'It's, nothing. I'm going to sleep.' Said Akira, and ignored rest of them, as all of the exhaustion finally hit him...

...

'Don't let him go without Omen next time, okay?' Asked Qrow, while looking towards Aelia.

'I can't make any promises, remember? He basically kidnapped me.' Said Aelia while covering Akira with something warm.

'Yeah right, that story.' Nodded Qrow.

'R..ae...' Both of them hear a mutter from Akira, as Aelia shrugs it off and Qrow swipes an imaginary tear off.

'Don't mind him, he mutters it a lot in sleep.' Said Aelia, as she picked the cards back.

'You know... he mutters my sisters name...' sadi Qrow with a smile, as he swipes real tears this time.

Aelia awkwardly scratches her head....

'It's nothing, he probably didn't tell you much about her anyway.' Says Qrow with a smile, and places something by Akira's bedside.

'Raven... she was previous Spring, he taught me how to use my powers based on what he saw from her.' Said Aelia, as she finished picking her things up.

Qrow only nods and gets closer to exit.

'Tell him... that next time we'll meet, it will be at Beacon. I'll be occupied with my job.' Said Qrow, as he's about to leave.

'Will do, he can be a battle maniac.' Smirks Aelia.

'I leave him in your care, Branwens stick together.' Said Qrow, as he suddenly disappeared. Not to be seen from now on.

'Goddamn birb, how am I supposed to take care of him?' Asked herself Aelia...

(A year passes by.... winter, spring, summer and falls pass by... years later...)

In one island, two young girls are training against eachother... in another town, a boy and a girl are accepting requests for living.

In Atlas, a young white princess... is seen bleeding with a new scar along her left eye, as next to her lies down destroyed armor...

In Menagerie, a young kitty is seen with a  cloak... as she starts showing doubts towards her young maiden love, and their leader...

In a camp, a lone girl leads the camp. As her eyes lit up, and bury enemies alive underground...

In Mistral, City of Argus. A young Girl can be seen in a middle of contest... in a giant colosseum, fighting against other teenagers her age....