Ch.55(B) [Prep]

///

"Hmm... What's the difference between me, Ashborn and 'ME'?" Asking this question the two looked at him. "Well, I can't say for father. But it seems you already reached quarter of what first 'You' reached." As she explained. Akira nodded calmly, while his eyes were closed. He could feel some form of... web around him, through which he sensed everything. Mana in air, air itself, cold steel outside this strange realm as he had to yet leave the vault. 

And vibrations inside him, from his semblance. "What about Azkorth, can I finally receive the answer to that one?" 

Jinn shook her head sadly. "Only Father can answer this, but with 'THE' first semblance, you should feel something special." She spoke instead as he looked at her strangely "Or will later."

Shaking his head he shook his hand as the two dispersed, along with it the crown as only the passive perception of about 10 meters stayed with him.

Exiting the vault. He pointed his hand to side "Ambrosius, create a portal connecting this space to the one where Life Pools are." His words were calm and had less emotion than usual.

As a golden portal appeared in front.

///

///

Some time passes. As Vytal festival rounds are held, closing on to the finals.

Streets of Vale below the Amity Arena were bustling with people, stalls, and scams.

"Hey, isn't he quite a handsome one?" A teenage girl spoke as through middle of street walked calmly a man in similar age, maybe tad older. His body was both muscular and lean, his blonde hair was kept in a short ponytail while his eyes were nice shade of light silver.

'If I were anyone... then Blake would probably be kept in her room or waiting room.' Walking calmly he saw how one of nearby girls were about to come closer to him, as he pulled out a scroll and placed it near his ear.

"Hey, where are you?" He spoke calmly and happily and quickly nodded. Faking a call "Got it, I'll meet you there." He spoke calmly as his legs lightly glowed in dark violet manner. As he jumped and landed on top of a building.

"Not gonna break another heart since I'll probably die soon." Muttering to himself, he started walking towards the landing zone where all bullheads are stationed for purpose of transport between Amity Arena and Vale.

///

///

"Operative Bree reporting. I can see a suspicious man walking atop the roofs." dark-skinned young woman with platinum blonde and brown hair shaved on the sides and dark pink eyes, calmly reported.

"Any specific characteristics?" An adult female voice could be barely heard from her communicator. "I can tell. That is a walking monster." Bree spoke as she could see form of a massive, dark and sinister 'Aura' covering him. As she lightly shook her head, the vision disappeared.

"Sending Ace Operatives your way. ETA 5 mikes. Keep us updated on the targets moving position." Hearing her new order. She nodded as her eyes lit lightly and yellowish electricity coursed around her as she started jumping around the buildings, keeping herself out of the man's vision. 'I need remember that if it is our target. Then that is a Faunus, and a wild one at that. I can't release any bloodlust.' Bree kept her thoughts calm.

///

///

Meanwhile.

'Easy. They are easily distracted with fakes.' Akira smiled to himself as his clone made with <Overactive Imagination> kept walking in a way he was ordering him to.

While he was walking through the street disguised as an older man. 'But the drain on using keeping it at such distance is really high.' 

Releasing a sigh to himself. He calmly continued his walk towards the landing site.

'Hmm... Maybe I should just use magic and fly myself there?' Looking up. He instantly chose to ignore that idea as it was swarming with flying, armored and fully armed military equipment of all sorts.

'Yeah... probably neither me in bird form, or boosting myself up with an ice pillar will help.' Continuing his walk. He passed by a flock of girls, quite similar one's.

"Can't fight with empty stomach!" One of them shouted as they continued.

While two stopped for a moment, but continued walking nevertheless. Catching up to their friends.

//

'Woman's intuition is scary' Akira shuddered as he was at the landing site. As he passed girls from the Teams few minutes ago.

/

/

/

Awoo. I'll keep it short for now.