Ch.47

//

//

'Ughh...' I lightly grumble under my nose. Slowly opening my eyes with head-splitting headache. My vision was okay... the lights were off and... "*snore*" As I heard the little snore, I slowly picked myself up and looked at whatever weight I had at my legs...

'Pyrrha?' I mutter under my nose, looking around. Seeing that actually, the lights are off and I'm running on my perfect Faunus Night-vision. As I observe Pyrrha, she's in her school uniform. Minus the brown jacket... which left her in a red plaid skirt, black stockings which nicely fit her legs. Nice. Her white shirt was bit dirty? Did she take care of me for whatever long was I here? Also, she seems to be lacking the red ribbon.

I probably should let her sleep for now... ehh...

Pulling my scroll out of <Pocket Dimension>. I check for any new messages, before-hand making sure its fully muted and on lowest light possible. Aaandd... there's only one from Neo.

"Ice Cream: If no one saw me place it, then there should be a bag full of Lien for you. Right under you! They probably mistook it for clothes if they didn't touch it. Also... Roman is planning to use all the damn dust he stole to pack a train full of it along with some bitch and ram it into the wall of Vale. Just letting you know, since there will be lots of WF-members under Adam cooperating with Roman.
/Post Scriptum. Mountain Glenn.
"

As I read the message, I simply tapped in a single message. "Thanks, and I am better now.".

Throwing my scroll once again into my <Pocket Dimension>, I start focusing on <Azkorth>...

The great sinkhole which I always felt was... kinda gone? It was still there, but... it was more filled?

Lightly flexing my fingers, I felt... stiff. I guess that I did lay here for quite a bit of time. Looking at the calendar... I should have looked at my phone for date. Its put on 2nd June.

Should I wake her up....

Thinking to myself, I see Pyrrha's quite cute face.

Meh. I'll just lay back.

//

//

//(no pov)

//

//

'Headmaster... Everyone has their limits. Even you. You didn't sleep for past few days...' Glynda spoke as she rolled up a newspaper and hit Ozpin lightly.

He simply was continuously noting things, and drawing different circles with strange runes which Glynda didn't understand. Eyebags under his eyes proved that he lacked sleep... a lot.

'Finished...' He muttered and made a last stroke. Completing the complex circle which was placed upon thousands different ones.

'So? I bet its connected to Mr.Branwen.' Glynda questioned him, as she took the note and kept observing everything Ozpin drew.

'Well... when I was taking off the seals placed on him by Salem. I noticed how his "Essence" or what makes his Cursed eyes was leaking. And similar "Essence" could be found in either of Ms.Roses, albeit different....' He spoke and laid back in his chair.

Glynda only stared at him and placed the notes down. 'Why do I feel like there's a "But"?'  At her comment Ozpin chuckled lightly and gave out an honest smile, one he didn't show since previous lifetimes...

'This might cost me rest of my Magic that I can utilise, but... Hypothetically. Just like I studied the "Maidens" and their "Essence". It was always something... written into this world. So, if I'm proven right. I could make Silver Eyes a common trait.' Ozpin explained completely drained of energy as Glynda's eyes widened in disbelief.