Ch.6 [Adventurous Vanta 2]

*Akira's Pov*

I stay by the sink, as.... something strange starts.... flowing around my body?
What's going on....?

Me: Ashborn.... what's this.... feeling...?

( Congratulations, you just devoured a Semblance, since it's first time, I might as well tell you what it is. If you want? )

Semblance? So this is feeling... when I Devour a Semblance? And yes... please tell me.

( Yes, maybe. I dunno how you feel*, but next ones might be very similar or completely different.
Semblance, which you *Devoured* as you say, is Hemokinesis. And you were quite lucky... )

... lucky? How was I lucky?

( He didn't have much Aura, and that he didn't develop it much. But now? Have fun. )

Have fun? What do you.... oh... there's blood here.... I get it.

He doesn't answer, as I start going through their things.....

There's few dufflebags here.
Looking through first one, there's only clothing... inside the second, again, clothes....

But last two... they have Lien! And few other items?
And also clothes.... I guess the one with Lien and other items belongs to... the cannibal? That's how they are called?

( Yes )

Thanks?
Okay... since this dufflebag, has the most useful items, I'll take it.

I look at rhe other two... it would be a shame to leave so many things behind...
Some shirts and other clothes moved out of the dufflebags?

( These are most flammable ones, I'll be unavailable for a moment )

Okay. Thanks!

I pick the few pieces of cloth and put them into the dufflebag. (A green one btw.)

Picking it up and hanging it over my shoulder, I walk to the door, and look and listen for anyone nearby......

.
.
.
...

After a short while of, pretty much nothing.
I leave the room and go near the stairs,
I slowly go down, and cover my head.
Approaching the front door, I pat my pockets.... I think that I left my keys in the doors...
Leaving outside, I hear someone rummaging through trash.
Taking out the compass, I start going towards South.

As I walk, I make sure to not make much noise and move fast.

(Smol skip)

Few minutes, and I finally managed to leave Windpath.

But, amount of orphanage there, was quite large? Not sure if 5 is much, there might be more.

Following the road, I make sure to check my surroundings.

...
I might as well try using that Semblance.
I lightly unsheathe my sword, and cut my finger a bit.
Blood starts flowing out, as I focus on it.....
Nope. Maybe I need to use my Aura?
Since my Aura always flared up, whenever I used my Semblance.
Lightly flaring my Aura up, the cut closes itself instantly... yikes... maybe I should let it flow a bit more?

I focus on the blood on my finger... and try moving it to tip of it......
Yeah. Nothing.
Ehhh.... maybe it also wants a name? That would be stupid... right?