Ch.50 [ Lost Memory ]

//

//

'Friday... I've got most of the date planned. I even asked Blake for some help, but why did Yang start avoiding me?' Akira calmly sat in his room as he had bought himself a small notebook to keep things in. He was sitting by himself as everyone else was who knows where.

As he was looking over his notes for the date. His scroll suddenly gave out a sound as he received a message.

"Oz?" As he slowly read it. His mood instantly plummeted down. 'OZZ!' He shouted loudly in anger as a following message appeared as if he knew what Akira was about to do.

{Team JNPR will accompany you.}

As he stared at the message. He released a sigh and put his scroll in his pocket and the notebook in the <Pocket Dimension>.

'Fuck my plans... now I have to call and cancel everything.' He muttered to himself and as he was about to jump out of the window. He looked to his right finding the window open and waited for a moment.

'Oh come on. He was cute as a kiddo!' He heard a girl's voice. He did recognise it, but couldn't put a name to her. Shrugging his shoulder he simply vaulted over and quickly climbed to the rooftop.

As he climbed atop, he could see whole of Beacon from it and he calmly sat while closing his eyes. "I need to work around my new elements. If I'll get better grasp over magic." Slowly a flame and ice particles appeared in his palm. As wind, lightning and earth joined.

'Wait... My affinities are balanced on everything except lightning?" He instantly noticed as it formed, skipping the Ice which he was constantly using. "Wait. Did Raven somehow but a block there? Maybe my sheer amount of magic broke the cap and evened the rest out?"

Slowly feeling the magic in his body, he slowly understood. It wasn't any sort of seal or anything. "I am fucking pathetic." His body lightly levitated above the spot he was sitting on as he turned it off and sat. Resting his head on his bent knee. 'My own fucking mentality hellbent on Cinder locked me to ice and lightning...' He muttered to himself. 'This is truly a fucked up magical mumbo jumbo.' Releasing a small laugh, he laid himself on the rooftop completely. Relaxing his muscles.

"How long has it been..." Sighing to himself. Akira laid there.

After few hours he dialed Ozpin.

//

//

In his office. Ozpin was finishing some school documents as his colleague and friend Qrow came back.

'Long time no see Oz.' He said and shortly after took out his drink. 'Long time no see, what's the news?' Ozpin asked as he put things aside.

'Not much, is the kiddo back?' Qrow responded while waiting for an answer before taking a sip. 'He did. With new scars and his magic literally spiked up. Also, he seems more... Alive.' As he said this Qrow instead of drinking his alcohol, extended it to Ozpin. 'I do not know what you are taking. But try mine.'

The two stared at each other as it hit Qrow. 'Oh. You are for real? You mean he's not... Raven-like + a bit of himself but now, a kid his... closer to kids his age?' As he asked Ozpin nodded. 'Also, he got himself. A good girlfriend. For now.' As he said this. Qrow grabbed a nearby chair and sat down.

'You mean to tell me. That after years. My nephew finally learned to live?' He looked down while eyeing his bottle. 'Yes he finally did. I remember how we me-' As he was about to respond. His scroll had suddenly dialed up, showing that its Akira.

He calmly picked it up, answering it. 'Ozpin here.' He said calmly and put the phone on the speaker.

'Oz. I saw the message with next mission. First of all, fuck you. I had a date planned this Saturday.' As he said this Qrow started comically throwing hands.