Ch.33 [ Hellish Nightmare 2 ]

.

.

.

Everyone fights against Grimm as they continue pouring in...

'How much longer!?' Yang shouted angrily as she kept killing Beowolves, one after another.

'No Idea! But that dude never backed from a fight!' Aelia shouted as in middle of camp a red portal appeared.

'Look! What's that?' Ruby asked as Aelia eyes widened.

'Enter!' She shouted as everyone finished their Grimm and got into the portal...

..

..

Surrounding area changed as they all appeared into some sort of bandit camp.

They all looked around and sat down to rest...

'Hey... doesn't it look a bit... too colorful here?' Ren asked as everyone looked around.

'Looks like a... camp?' Ruby said as everyone agreed easily.

As they rest, all kids around age of Akira appear around. Sorted into groups of 5 to 6.

'What is going on?' Scarlet asked as she looked around.

'Initiation. Akira said it to me, that previous leader chose tribe members by making them kill each other.' Aelia spoke as their eyes widen. She quickly pinpointed at Akira's group.

'Can't we somehow, stop them?' Ruby asked as suddenly all kids in Akira's group were killed by his blood manipulation... Ruby's eyes widened as they unknowingly glowed silver.... for a mere moment.

'This is... How many did he kill?' Weiss muttered...

' You should be glad, that you are not on the list. ' Aelia spoke up as Weiss was about to rebuke, but Aelia pointed at Akira as the scene lightly changed.

Now, winning kids were standing as everyone gathered.

Yang noticed after a short while... a woman which was on pictures of her dad....

'This Woman. Who is she?' Yang asked as she looked at Aelia.

'I don't know. But the one which picks Akira will be the leader.' Aelia responded to Yang as she nodded whilst clenching her fists.

...

A small fight broke out when people were choosing...

...

But in the end, The Woman who took Akira was Raven Branwen...

'So that's the one... Can't lie. She is... hot and... why do I get a feeling of Deja Vu?' Aelia spoke as she looked at Raven... to her knowledge. The Previous Spring Maiden.

..

..

Everything turns gray... except Raven. As she takes out her Katana which everyone instantly recognizes. As its the same one Akira uses.

'Omen... Everyone... seems like we have a Boss Fight.' Aelia said nervously as Raven's Eyes started releasing a red flame...

'We will just overpower her!' Yang dashed towards Raven as she kicked her and a giant amounts of frost were released.

'You BITCH! Bit of cold won't stop me!' Yang quickly recuperates from the kick as her Aura flares up, and she occupies Raven as Ruby with Pyrrha appear behind her, ready to deal a fatal move.

'Insolence. Weakness.' She spoke as Wind bursted from her pushing everyone away...

'What was that?!' Beryl shouted as she got overexcited and her Twin Axes suddenly set on flame.