Ch.35 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet ]

Few minutes after Akira barely got out of surprisingly strong leg-lock from the short girl, and wiped off the little bits of saliva from his lips. As the girl was laying down, locked with ice around her legs and arms.

'So. Mind explaining, who the fuck is she?' Akira asked bit enraged and surprised whilst looking at the ice-creamed girl. As she was visibly blushing and looking seductively at him. 'That would be... Neo Politan. I feel like we should move it somewhere... else...' Emerald explained and complained at once as the Bar's attention was at them. Junior threw keys at Emerald who caught them and motioned for them to follow...

Akira picked Neo in a princess-carry/bridal-carry as she leaned into his chest. Akira was clearly annoyed through the whole way as she was trying to rile him up...

...

..

All four are sat in single room, Neo bound to her chair away from Akira. With Roman and Emerald next to him.

The atmosphere in the room was both heavy and light. One could try to either blow it away or cut it with a knife.

'I didn't think our... *Reunion* would be so... peaceful.' Emerald calmly said.... whilst hiding big amounts of fear under her small charade.

'I hoped for a bloody one. But I chose to hear out what She, has to offer me.' Akira spoke as on his face, black veins protruded through usage of Overactive Imagination. Fake ones. But Emerald quickly understood what he meant, as the illusion quickly disappeared. 'Mind letting me in? Or is it lovers secret?' Roman instantly made a small joke as frost spread through the table in his direction.

'Okay! Okay!' He shouted and backed off.

'Also... you might need to release Neo. She can't speak very well.' Emerald pointed quickly as Akira nodded and released the bindings around her legs and arms. 'But if she tries to jump me again. I'll do something about it. One way or another.' He spoke with bit of harsh tone as Neo took out her scroll and typed something.

*I'm Mute!* She pointed the Scroll in front of his face, as he understood what Emerald meant. 'So... Cinder is in the docks. Magazine with rust on all sides, but its okay. Its only decorative rust....' She quickly explained the way, how to get there. As Akira nodded and kept his eyes on Neo....

'Is she always like that?' Akira asked as Roman shrugged lightly his head. 'Never saw her like that.' He responded as Akira nodded... he closed his eyes for a moment....

'Lets see... I need to find some sort of connection or reason why...' Whilst in his thought, he completely tuned himself out. Ignoring any attempts of being called.

'Who has shown... *Similar* reaction... Weiss? Well... Grimm Weiss, but she was meant to be heavily... constructed from Weiss subconsciousness from what Shion said... But the fact that *Connected* us...' He kept thinking, as during the time he felt a semblance activated and this sparked in his mind. 'Semblance! Me and Weiss share Glyphs... that means Me and Neo share Overactive Imagination... which would lead to the fact we are somewhat connected...?' Akira made hypothesis as he suddenly felt a small weight on his knees...

Opening his eyes, he found pink and brown eyes staring very close to his....

'What is Neo doing here?' He asked quite calmly as she was rubbing herself against him... in a way which hit all his *horny* spots...

'Well... we were trying to get you to *wake up*.' Emerald whilst pointing at the head. 'But you didn't, and after few minutes of trying we gave up. Then Neo tried jumping on, but after few more minutes we gave up again.' Emerald completely explained as Akira looked at Roman who only agreed with Emerald and released a sigh....

'Get... out... you two....' He said as Neo kept teasing his private region... and his face became bit red. Roman instantly noticed what was going to happen and fled the scene whilst grabbing Emerald with himself...

*Like it?* Neo showed her scroll to Akira, who took it and hid it in his pocket dimension....

...

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closed into a kiss... surprising Neo as she felt his hard bone....

After a short while of making out, Akira clearly felt how wet Neo was through their soaked pants....

..

..

..

..

(Meanwhile Downstairs)

..

'So? What's going on? Where is Neo and newcomer?' Junior asked Roman and Emerald as they both got a drink for themselves. ' Neo managed to heat up the Wolf. ' Roman silently commented as Junior nodded...

'Wait! Which room did I give them?!?' He shouted instantly and started checking the room keys.... 'Thank Oum...' He muttered and stood up. 'They can keep it for the night... or few. Since dude's a Faunus and all...' Junior said this without anything against. Which struck Roman bit wrong... 'Didn't you hate Faunus...?' Roman asked suspiciously as Junior pulled a note out... a bounty list.

'If you really expect me, to fuck with Branwen Leader. Then get out.' Junior said strictly and showed Roman the bounty on Akira's head... whopping millions...

'Are you joking? And someone like that is boning Neo right as we speak?' Roman asked with disbelief and took out his scroll to check his bounty for real...

'Nope boys. It grew to few hundred.' Emerald showed her scroll on the official site, as Roman dropped his cane from surprise.... 'If it wasn't for my bounty, Honestly. I would try to turn him in for that amount of cash.' Roman spoke this without an ounce of shame. 'I wouldn't. Too risky.' Junior disagreed without thinking as Emerald followed.

'So... what now?' Emerald asked as she started lightly spinning on the bar chairs (Y'know, the funny ones.). 'Wanna... rob a bank?' Roman proposed this as Emerald shook her head and became invisible to him. 'How about going home?' Junior proposed, as Akira did destroy a bit of mood for today's club.

'Deal!' She smirked and ran out....

..

..

..

.

(Yes, they have committed breeding actions)