Ch.58(A) [Once Again]

////

In a specific dorm room, Akira slowly opened his eyes.

The light of sun hit his eyes in a mean manner as it awoke the wolf. His eyes then closed as he threw off the sheets and grabbed a shirt and put it on, it was a blank and old white shirt with few holes. But he quickly turned <Overactive Imagination> as the holes now disappeared and the shirt looked as if it was absolutely new.

"Looks better" He muttered and looked around his dorm room, finding his other three dormmates still sleeping.

*Brr*

His ear twitched in direction of the sound as he walked over to his scroll 'huh, must have left it on the shelf?' He picked it up casually and unlocked it with the funny password he set.

Opening up his contacts, he found a message from unsaved number.

?: Oi mutt. You awake?

Akira: Shouldn't you introduce yourself? Little bitch.

?: Is that what you call the man who's going to buy you a round of drinks?

Akira: Hmm... You don't happen to have a shitty cane?

?: Shitty? Nah, mine looks absolutely fabulous. Unlike that brittling katana you have there, anyway. Got a job for ya, since Neo isn't here rn.

Looking at the message, he quickly saved him in the contacts and stepped outside of his room.

Akira: Wait, aren't you in prison Roman?

Roman: Nope. Bribe here and there, and even council of Vale will let you go. Especially if one pays them enough to make them shush Beacon to position of a background character.

Akira: Touche.

Roman: It's easier done than said.

Akira: Wait, isn't it usually the other way?

Roman: You in for that job or not?

Akira: Details, details.

//

Walking over to the cafeteria, the cooks inside already had some food prepared for early rising birds.

Grabbing himself some food he sat over at one table and started eating. 'It's bland.' He looked at the sandwiches he picked.

"Can't disagree. It is pretty bland." A figure Akira didn't see in quite while sat next to him with exact same food.

"Ashborn." He growled towards him with a glare. At the black haired man with red highlights.

The two continued eating mid-talk. "What do you want. I thought you said you weren't going to bother with me."

"Simple, the world from which you acquired Fall. It's time has came and I came to ask if you wanted to visit it to finish the job." finishing his sentence. Ashborn(William) finished his meal and pat his hands against each other.

Standing up, he gave last glance towards Akira "So? Is it going to be another world you'll simply visit for fun. Or will you finish the job till the end?"

The two stared at each other. Akira looked away for a moment and noticed that everyone who was here moments ago was gone. The students, the cooks. Only the two of them were here.

"I'll do it. I think I made a promise back then."

He scratched his cheek unsure, but didn't try to hide the scowl and hate he had towards the God. Motioning for him to open it, Ashborn smiled opening a giant rift and letting him enter

"Good luck."

/////

/////

/////

Stepping out into the snow. Akira immediately found himself surrounded by hundreds of Grimm who had yet to notice him.

As he was falling down to the sand, he chose the most fruitful option.

////////

////////

(Alternate Future - Current)

In Vacuo.

Loads of refugees were in the city, working to feed their mouths. Be it some minor reinforcements or making traps in the sand near the makeshift and incomplete walls surrounding the city.

Currently, a big pack of friends were taking a break from clearing Grimm in the desert, as they sat in shade.

"Jaune, is your wound okay?" Ren asked as he tried passing him a gauze

"No need." He gently refused and drank some water "Will this ever end..." he muttered under his breath. Not heard by anyone except a specific cat girl.

As they continued their small rest, Neptune came over to them with fresh ice-cool water. "Hey guys, I have some good news!" They all gladly took the water and instantly drunk it as it refreshed them. "So, what's the news Water Boy?" Yang asked with a bit of a mocking smirk.

Neptune looked at her and in the same moment everyone heard an explosion in distance, explosion mixed with a howl. "Well, someone out there is taking care of all most dangerous Grimm we would have problems with... pretty much tomorrow."

"What?" Everyone asked while staring at him.

"Exactly my thoughts. And imagine the surprise on many faces that it was some wolf faunus guy." He shrugged and smirked "It was as if he was on the hu-" he tried making a joke when instantly everyone looked at him "Hair, Tail and ears, black?"

He nodded a bit surprised at their reaction and a bit about the accuracy of their question "Is that-" And at the moment, on Ruby's waist the attached lamp had shone and hummed. "I guess we all know who it is." Weiss said with bit of disgust.

"Ice Queen." Neptune said with tadpanned expression as she created a glyph next to him with a Grimm claw coming out as he swiftly moved out of the way "I'll be- Over there!" He said and instantly ran away.

"Well, now we know what to expect." Yang stood up and stretched "If he was let in here by that 'God' of his, then It's probably something important, like Salem."

Yang spoke as everyone showed their amazement while she looked at them confused "What?"

"Yang, you said something smart actually." Weiss mocked her with a smirk as Yang only reciprocated with a middle finger towards her.

/////

/////

/////

/////

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo