Chapter 16 : Vision 2

Alex, Steve and the Maximoff twins made their way to the Avengers Tower and saw Bruce and Tony working on the Cradle.

"I'm only gonna say this once" Steve said.

"How about none-ce?" Tony countered.

"Shut it down!" Steve yelled.

"Nope, not gonna happen" Tony said

"Stark you have no idea what hell you're doing!" Alex said.

"And you do?" Bruce asked looking at Wanda "She's not in your head?"

"I know you're angry" Wanda said stepping forward.

"Oh we're way past that" Bruce said "I could choke the life out of you and never a shade"

"Try it and I'll make I what in Africa look like child's play" Alex growled as he protectively stood in front of Wanda.

"Banner, after everything that's happened....." Steve said

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony said.

"You don't know what's in there" Wanda said.

"This isn't a game!" Steve followed up.

Just then Pietro used his speed to unplug all the cords from the Cradle.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying" Pietro said.

Just then a gunshot was heard from below and the older Maximoff fell through the glass floor.

"Pietro!" Wanda called out while Alex held her back.

"I'm rerouting the upload" Tony said.

Just the Steve threw his shield at Tony who than summoned his gauntlet and blasted the Solider back.

Wanda had attempted to use her magic but Bruce trapped her in a choke hold.

"Go ahead piss me off" he growled.

Alex then transformed into his suit and grabbed Bruce by the neck and forcing him to release Wanda.

"Pissing me off would be far worse Banner" Alex growled as he threw Bruce across the room.

Just then Thor came out of nowhere and jumped onto the Cradle. He then used lighting to power up the Cradle. Once it reached full power a human like Android burst through the lid sending Thor flying.

The Android looked around and launched itself at Thor who then threw it out the lab window and flew across the living room in the tower until it stopped itself in mid air and stared at it's reflection.

The Avengers and the Maximoffs approach it slowly still unsure if it was friend or foe. Then the Android floated down to the others fully clothed.

"I am sorry" It said in Jarvis's voice as a yellow cape materialize on it's shoulders.

"That was......odd. thank you"

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked in disbelief.

"I've had a vision" Thor said pointing at the yellow gem

"A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at it's center is that"

"The gem?" Alex asked before he turned back to normal.

"It's the Mind Stone" Thor said

"It's one of the six Infinity Stones. The greatest power in the universe unparalleled in it's destructive capabilities."

"Then why would you bring....."Steve asked.

"Because Stark is right" Thor said

"Oh, it's definitely the end of times" Alex said.