Chapter 13 - The Rushed Plans

*Y/N POV*

I knew my parents would accept our decision. I'm just relieved that this part is over with. We're back in front of the Room of Requirement door, and as we walk in, we can hear conversation and laughter coming from the living area. Who on earth is here with Ominus?

I step into the living room and drop my belongings in surprise. 

"Phoenix!! How on earth---what?" I stammer, excited to see her but confused on how she got here. She went to Beauxbaton's with me. 

"Sebastian wanted to surprise you," Ominus explains. "He gave Weasley a list of names to send owls to, Phoenix being one of them. There will be more visitors joining us for the next week. I can't believe you haven't mentioned her these past few days, she's been a delight to talk to." he says, blushing at the confession he just made.

I give a sweet glance over at my sneaky, thoughtful hunk of a fiancé. I swear, this man thinks of everything.

"You have so much explaining to do when we have the time to sit and chat. Congratulations, my dear friend!" Phoenix says as she embraces me. "It was a beautiful flight over here. It's not too common to see dragons flying so near to me!" She so rarely transforms, I almost forget that she's and Animagus. She has the ability to transform into-you guessed it-a phoenix. A beautiful black and purple phoenix, just like her hair. 

We all sit and chat for a while, catching up on our lives. That is when another familiar face emerges from the hallway at the entrance. Natty. Of course she was included on this. I swoon internally at the thought of planning what my dress, hair, and make up will look like with Natty's help. I smile as I remember how beautiful she made me feel when she readied me for the ball she helped Sebastian and Deek throw for me. Merlin knows she will put in even more effort for my wedding day

Sebastian, Ominus, and I all stand up to greet our old friend. Natty looks fabulous. Her hair is pulled up in an ornate hairband, her striking features are enhanced with her top notch make up capabilities, and she's absolutely glowing-because of the beautiful round pregnancy bump she's carrying. She told me in one of her letters that she was expecting her first child with her husband, Garreth. Yes, she ended up marrying none other than Garreth Weasley. I remember when she announced to me that she was dating him a couple of years ago. I damn near fell out of my chair. It sounds like he has managed to mature quite nicely and has learned to master his potions skills, even opening his very own potions shop outside of Hogsmeade. 

"It is so nice to see all of you. Y/N, I am so happy for and so proud of you. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I love that we will become first-time mothers just a few months apart from each other." Natty says, hand on mine. 

"I've hardly learned to realize it fully myself. This all feels like a dream." I confess. 

The final guests to arrive this evening are of course, Emilia and Raven. Naturally, they don't come empty handed. They pull a variety of treats and pastries out of their bags, along with some sealed jugs of Emilia's homemade pumpkin juice. She knows how much I love her pumpkin juice. 

"I suppose we better add a few rooms for all of these extra guests! Ominus, Sebastian, if you don't mind assisting me?" I ask the two of them.

"Of course, love." Sebastian says sweetly, kissing me on the cheek.

Ominus waves his/Anne's wand in the hall where his room is, creating a bedroom and bathroom for Phoenix. Sebastian waves his own wand to create a staircase to a loft. We go up the stairs to create two more larger rooms, one for Emilia and Raven, the other for Natty, who will be joined tomorrow by Garreth. Our guests go to their rooms to unpack their things and return to the living area. We also added a couple of sofas to make room for all of us.

"Omi looks awfully cozy over there with your friend Phoenix, doesn't he?" Sebastian leans over to whisper. I look over at them, too. This is the longest lasting smile I've seen on his face since we rescued him from Gaunt Manor. Phoenix hasn't dated in a couple of years...how sweet would it be if something more came out of this blossoming friendship? I'll have to catch up with her later to see what she thinks of him.

---

Sebastian went to our room about ten minutes before I did, as I spent just a few more minutes visiting with Natty and Phoenix. When I get back to the room, I can hear water running in the bathroom. I peek my head into the bathroom to see Sebastian sitting on the side of the taller than most clawfoot tub as he waits for it to fill. I can smell the lavender that he has dropped into the water.

He walks over to me and kisses me softly. "I thought you could use a nice, relaxing bath after our travels and company today." he says, waving his hand towards the steaming tub.

"That's very sweet of you, and I expect you to join me in there" I say flirtatiously, kissing him again.

"Darling, I'm not sure you'll do as much relaxing if you get me in there with you...but if you insist," he says, smiling while kissing me again. I lift my arms up so he knows to slip my sundress over my head. He does so and begins to unbutton his shirt while I remove my undergarments. Once we are both undressed, he slides into the tub first. I sit in front of him, facing away from him, and he promptly begins rubbing my shoulders to help relax me. After he massages my shoulders for a few minutes, I lean back to rest on him, and he wraps his arms around me. I feel him start to softly kiss my neck and my shoulder. This man knows exactly how to arouse me, and he knows it. 

He reaches one hand down between my thighs and begins to tease me. I turn his face to mine and we kiss deeply and I can feel his manhood start to poke me from behind. I flip over to face him and wrap my legs around him, but rather than letting him slide it right in, I slide it back and forth over me. "I can tease you, too, Professor Sallow."

"You are so mean," he groans.

"Tell me you want it." I demand, biting my lip.

"Ugh, you dare make commands to me, do you?" he says in a low, sultry voice in my ear.

"You're damn right, I do. Come on now, tell me." I say, still slowly rubbing him against me.

He lets out an exaggerated sigh. "Fine, I need it. I need you. Now."

"That's what I thought." I slowly use my hand to guide it in, at first resting at just the tip, but the desire overcomes him, and he pulls me down to put himself fully inside me. He gives it several slow thrusts before stopping, and whispers into my ear:

"Let's move this to the bedroom, shall we?" 

I nod, and he gets out before me to help me out of the tub without slipping. He holds my hands as he guides me to the bed and instructs me to lie on my back. He uses a thumb to swirl over my clitoris while slowly sliding himself back inside of me. I bite my lip gently as he looks down at me with that sly crooked smile on his face. "I told you you'd pay for flashing me earlier..." I push my hips up at him to make him go a little deeper, causing his eyes to roll back for a second before he moves down face to face with me, increasing the force of his movements. He presses his lips into mine and we kiss passionately with our tongues swishing past each other, and by this point he's going full on with his hip movements. He moans into my mouth as I feel him finish, I think the first time he ever manages to finish before me, but he does not stop his rhythm. I can tell he is determined to make me reach orgasm as well and then-wow. Like fireworks in my head, I cry out in pleasure. I open my eyes now and look up at him, and he's looking quite proud of himself for that one. It happened so suddenly and lasted nearly a minute. It feels like the room is almost spinning, in a good way. Every single lovemaking session with him is mind blowing, but this one really took me by surprise. Something tells me my pregnancy hormones are increasing a drive in me that will land us in trouble even more frequently than we already are.

"You sound-proofed the room, I hope?" I ask with a laugh once we're cuddled under the covers together.

"Of course I did. If I hadn't, everyone would have quite the show to listen to every night."

---