Chapter 26 - Within

The chapter must start with spicy spice...it's part of the story, okay?
A month after Seb and Y/N have moved into their home.
*Ominis POV*

"Don't—st-stop-justlikethat, Omi"

Of course, I won't stop. My hands are gripping the sheets to the point that I swear I could rip them. I keep my pace steady and firm as I'm bucking my hips up while the perfect woman shouts in pleasure on top of me. How could I ever stop?

I release the grip I have on the sheets to find her hips with my hands...that's when I stop.

And no, not because I finished early.

I must have been too lost in ecstasy to prevent the vision from happening once I put my hands on her.

Two beautiful children running with their arms up towards me from across a vast, green yard

Two beautiful children running with their arms up towards me from across a vast, green yard. Yelling something out...

"Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

I flashed back to reality and hear a dramatic sigh from Phoenix.

"Did you just...?"

"No! No, I...lord. How..well, I know how but..what?"

"Oooohkay Omi, I think I know what's going on. What did you see?"

"I need to check again."

"What?" she asks, slipping herself off of me to lay next to me.

"Sorry-just, I need to lay my hand on you again, please."

"Fine, darling, as you wish." She says before guiding my hand back onto her waist.

I smooth my hand down to just below where I feel her navel is.

There she is

There she is. The love of my life, glowing as always, caressing a large, but beautiful baby bump. When I say large, I mean it. There's two babies. One boy, one girl. Just like Sebastian and Y/N are to have one day. I have been hoping that their time will come soon.

I left my hand from her abdomen and gasp. I surely hope this news comes well to her. I, Ominis Gaunt, a father?

"Phoe...you're pregnant."