Chapter 25 - Planting the Seed

Author note-yes, the title of this chapter is an innuendo. It is pure smut all the way to the end. Enjoy. Or don't. Idc lol. 

*Sebastian POV*

We just woke up from napping in the living room for a couple of hours. I felt my hunger pangs getting stronger, so I decide to step into the kitchen to cook a meal. Emilia left us a variety of wines to choose from as a small housewarming gift before we arrived. I choose Y/N's favorite-dittany wine. It's on the dryer side, a floral flavor profile, and has a slightly pink tint to it. I find a couple of glasses and pour the wine into them, and Y/N came into the kitchen to grab one of them. She pulls out a stool to sit at the island counter while I cooked.

We talk about anything and everything as I stir the pasta sauce, pausing occasionally to have her taste. Once we've decided it tastes perfect, I switch it to a back burner to simmer while I cook the pasta. As I'm adding salt to the water, I feel Y/N's hands slide up my chest as she hugs me from behind. 

"Hi, love." I say while putting my hand over hers. I look down at her hands and admire the rings on her finger. For some reason, whenever I start to remember that she's my wife, I can't help but get a bit turned on. After admiring her ring, I can feel tension against my trousers. Can't you wait until after dinner? I think to myself.

Apparently, I don't need to, because Y/N's left hand slowly drifts down to my belt, and she starts to unbuckle it. The tension I once felt in my trousers has now grown to a full-on erection just from this simple action. She unbuttons my pants and slides her hand down to start to slowly palm it over my underwear. I tilt my head back from how good this feels already.

"Not hungry for pasta right now I take it?" I ask jokingly, a little breathless already.

"I think something else sounds a lot more appetizing, actually." she says in a low, sultry voice.

I turn around to face her. "Is that so?"

Without another word, she drops down onto her knees in front of me and pulls my pants and underwear down enough to expose my now extremely hard member. There is no way I'm going to last longer than a couple of minutes. I look down at her and she maintains eye contact with me as she runs her tongue around the head, licking up the precum that had dribbled out already. She's got to know how incredible she looks from this angle. She smiles up at me as she is putting her mouth entirely around the tip while stroking the shaft with a tight grip. I involuntarily moan already. Her eyes are still on mine as she pushes her mouth down further as far as she can fit me in there, moving her hand from my shaft down to my scrotum. She's bobbing her head back and forth while massaging my balls, making her hair fall slightly onto her face. I reach down to pull her hair up in a handheld ponytail and use that to start gently pushing her head back and forth in a steady motion. I stand no chance at lasting any longer because she's started to use her other hand to assist in working me with her mouth. I lean back into the counter, feeling that I'm about to cum. I look back down at her. She's got drool dripping down her wrist from her mouth. Once she sees me looking down at her, she starts to pick up the pace while quietly moaning, and the vibration from her voice is pushing me so much closer. 

"I'm-I'm going--to--" my orgasm reaches before I can finish that sentence. I hold her head down as I'm cumming and I feel the warmth of my load fill her mouth. I twitch a little as she slowly slides her mouth away from me and swallows, wiping her mouth on the sleeve of the cardigan she's wearing over her dress. 

As soon as she stands up, I pick her up and set her on top of the counter.

"You didn't think you were going to get away with that, did you?" I muttered into her hair.

I slip my hands under the skirt of her dress to graze along her thigh, intending to slide into her underwear before pulling them off. To my pleasant surprise, there were no underwear to remove. She knew exactly what she wanted. I tease the slit of her opening and go right for her clit. I swirl my thumb around it, causing her to start to whimper. I slide my index and middle finger in while still massaging her with my thumb and sucking on different sensitive spots on her neck, leaving marks at every spot.