Anubis Cortez

I breathed heavily and dragged the body another foot. He was a heavy guy, one of the heaviest I've hit. I brought him so close to the river that half of him was in the water, took out my phone, and started recording just in time for him to wake up.
He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut,
"Wh-"
"Smile"
He opened his eyes, I was shocked to see he had colored contacts on.
"What?"
"I have a message from Darla, your first wife. Remember her? She said she'll cry so much at your funeral, not tears of sadness, but tears of joy that you're finally, finally gone."
With that, I pulled him in the rest of the way and recorded him as he struggled to get up. He almost made it, until I kicked the side of his head, pushing him in further. The air bubbles coming from his mouth made a light popping sound as they reached the surface.
The recording was exactly 9 minutes and 37 seconds long. That's how long it took me to kill my 17th person. I was a professional by now.
I put my phone away and pulled him back out. The added weight from the water made it nearly impossible to move him, but I only needed to burn his body. I got the packet of cigarettes and bottle of rum out of my pocket, covered him with the alcohol, stuck a cancer stick in his mouth, and lit it. The flames were beautiful, but I couldn't stay to admire, I needed to get my alibi.
Like clockwork, my phone rings. The caller ID says 'Mi Vida'