Skyelr Nork

I walked past her room and I heard it,
"Cory, do you really love him?"
I stopped dead in my tracks. Who does this Cory love? And why is he in the Lavender's room? I stuck to the side of the wall listening to the rest of the conversation. My shift ended in 10 minutes, I'd be able to make sure he's not with him. Because he's going to stay mine. After a few minutes I heard them say their goodbyes and I walked in, passing him with Lavender's sleep medication. She doesn't sleep very well without it.
"Hey Lav, who was that?" I questioned
"My uncle, Cory." she responded
"Your brother's boyfriend?" I said, terrified that he had already moved on. He's supposed to stay mine.
"Duh, he's probably gonna propose to him soon." I was enraged at this.
"Ah, that's lovely. Good for him!" I was amazing at lying, she bought it.
I gave her her meds and left. If I hurried, I'd be able to follow Cory and take care of him. I didnt even clock out, not saying goodbye to anyone for the first time in a while. I saw him get his bike, what a broke junkie. I'm so much better than he ever will be.
I hopped into my car, not too far from him and began to follow, god he was so slow, he should work out more. Maybe he would survive tonight if he did. I had to take all of the long back roads just to keep up with him, he's such an idiot! He didn't even realize I had been following him for 35 minutes. But as he pulled up I parked a few blocks and waited a few hours, enough time for them to fall asleep.
As soon as it hit the 3 hour mark I got out, I needed to see if she was lying. I'm so much better than that weak ugly sack of flesh. As I checked all of the windows for the one I love, the one that loves me. I didn't see my boyfriend. But I saw that ugly monster on the couch. One last window and this whole thing would be over. I knew he wouldn't betray me like this.
As I peered through the last window, I dropped my phone and gasped. That asshole, that liar! He's supposed to be with me! He's going to be with me, forever. I grabbed my phone and oh so carefully made my way into the house, what a trashy home.
My boyfriend deserves better. I could give him better. I will give him better. I slipped past that ball of wasted flesh, he couldn't even lay with the embodiment of perfection just feet away. So I will. As I opened the door I felt my stomach flutter with a million butterflies, oh how perfect he is. He deserves me, he'll be with me soon, forever.
I sat down next to him holding his cheek with my hand, it was all I dreamed about. I was so happy he trusted me enough to see him sleep! I saw his phone, he needed a new background. Not with that ugly waste of air. I picked it up and took a picture of us. Our special moment, holding his angelic face in my hands. He'll be so thankful when he sees how much I love him. I took a photo, the moonlight was perfect, it made him look even more like a god.
I slipped under his arms after I set it as his background, he pulled me closer.
"Mi Vida?" He whispered.
I nuzzled my head into his chest as a response. He kissed my head and held me tight.
"Ti amo, mi amor" He whispered, as he turned away and fell asleep. Once I heard that the dirtbag was up and moving, I grabbed my stuff and slipped out of the window after leaving one final kiss on his cheek, and headed home with one of his shirts. I was so glad he let me have it. Once I was in the car I wrote him an email, again. So we could finalize our relationship! Keep it perfect.
'Hello again,
I have another rat, I'm willing to pay triple for this one and however you want to exterminate it. You need to do this, I don't want to get my hands dirty. But if I have to, I will.'