Skyelr Nork

I woke up to my alarm blaring again, God I hate that sound. Wednesday, my day off. But I still had things to do, I ended up rolling out of bed and I hit my head on the nightstand. I got ready to go out, why do people even try to look good when going out. It just doesn't make sense, but I've got to blend in at all costs. As I headed out I remembered I had to download that voice changer app for when I call him. As I sat in the car looking for one, I got a reminder 'Buy Lav a new Toy.' I sighed and downloaded the closest to a 5 star app I could find. Once I arrived at the store, I checked my phone and it was still downloading. Crappy internet.
When I was in the store, I checked my phone at least eight more times. I picked out some nice colored pencils, and a morbid zombie coloring book. Lavy liked that gory stuff. As I checked out I got a ping on my phone: 'App done downloading.' Once I was in the car, I made the call: It took 5 rings before he picked up. His voice was so familiar.
"Who is this?" He asked.
"Hey! I emailed you about my rat infestation, I was thinking we could work out a good date and time!" That filter made me sound so squeaky.
"How many rats?"
"I've got two big ones I need taken care of. I do have a way I want them taken out."
"Okay? Are there any dates or times you have other appointments booked, or can you come at any time?" he questioned
"Any time," I said.
"Okay, umm. Is Friday good then."
"Thursday," I replied sternly.
"Haha any time huh?" He stayed silent.
"Well Austrian Sanrio, 12:35. He works at Juice Pomp."
"Cause of death?" He asked.
"Mafia attack in the back alley a block away"
"Done, 43k."
"Okay, and the other. Candy Swerk, she works at Diamond Cabaret."
"Cause of death?"
"Gang Beatdown, guts all over the trash can in the back of her work place. No cameras, you can keep her extra cash."
"Messy, 50k."
"Okay well thank you!"
He hung up on me. But atleast I knew his identity, funny how he didn't hide his voice. It was easier to follow him from the hospital than I thought.