Anubis Cortez

I set the glass plate with the lasagna on it and let it warm up for 3 minutes. I ate quickly, brushed my teeth and showered, making sure to wash the memories of the murder with the dirty water. I felt bad because Cory was mad, I wanted nothing else but to make him happy. I'm a failure, to my sister, the love of my life, even my parents didn't want me. If he left me I wouldn't be surprised. I try, but it's hard to balance killing, visiting my sister and maintaining a healthy relationship. I get out of the shower, throw on gray sweatpants and go to my room.
Cory is asleep on the bed, looking like an angel, he's so beautiful, inside and out. I love him more than words can describe. He fills my heart and makes my life complete, I don't know what I would do without him. I need to do better for him because I need him. He is my everything.
I got in bed with him, and kissed his shoulder. He stirred and I rested my forehead on his back.
"I'm sorry, I love you. Please don't leave me, I'll be better." I whispered
He turned to face me, a puzzled look on his face.
"Leave you?" Cory wiped a tear from my cheek. I hadn't even realized I was crying,
"I would never." he said sternly
"I know, but I get in my head someti-" I was cut off by a chaste kiss
"I love you," he murmured,
"But it just gets lonely sometimes. With your job and Lavender. I wish things were different."
"How do we fix this Mi Vida? I don't want you to be sad."
We sat in silence for a few minutes.
"What if we opened the relationship, would that make you feel better? I don't know what else to do, I want you to be happy."
"You're the one I want, no one else," He said, drifting off to sleep.
I kissed him,
"I love you, goodnight Mi Vida."