Skyelr Nork

Oh how excited I was to get that phone call, I almost didn't hide my voice. But I have to make sure I can trust him first. Once he proves it to me, we will get married! He's going to take my name, of course. And we will live in a lovely house together, and we will never speak of that wretched thing again. What type of name is 'Cory' anyways. He loves me so much, he calls me first thing in the morning, how adorable! The phone is still ringing! How could I make him wait so long! I'm not worth talking to him.
"Hey!" I giggled, almost too excited to hear him again.
"Who."
"Awww not even a a 'how are you doing?' or a simple 'how can I help you?'"
He stayed silent. I sighed.
"Cory Lewis" I said quite sternly.
I heard him stop breathing over the phone, did that bag of bones really mean that much to him? Did that waste of flesh really make him suffer that much? He so ugly and poor. When he proves his love to me there will be more air for my god. He deserves it.
"So?" I said happily.
"How much"
"975K" I practically shouted out of excitement, we would finally be together.
"I'll get back to you." I sighed out of disappointment.
"Okay, well let me know Anubis." I hung up right then and there. I hope he's happy, we will soon be together. Forever.