Anubis Cortez

The hardest part of my job was finding a place to kill. I didn't mind the mess, or the actual deed itself, but I can't stand not being able to kill people in the same place. Sites where I dump the body usually swarm with cops for months after, even up to a year. It's more annoying than anything.
This new client ordered a kill out of rage, I can appreciate that. I enjoy these kills, they have a lot more meaning than insurance, or political ones. Can we even call my job a hitman, when all I do is make people who give me large sums of money happy? Why don't we just call me a joy maker.
It reminds me of my 7th kill, when I was offered more money to keep my victim alive, and kill my client instead. It was very tempting, but what can I say, I'm a man of loyalty. That was the first kill I ever recorded.
In some sick, twisted way I like knowing that I can watch someone take their last breath over and over again, it looks better in real time though.
I was driving around aimlessly, trying to scope a place to dump a body, I needed to get more creative. I think my next bet is a canal by a farm. It'll take weeks for anyone to notice, and I just have to pull teeth and burn fingertips in order to make them unidentifiable.
I should write a book. Intrusive thought.
I don't like being told what to do. But for 95K, it's worth it. Lavender's medical bills are due next week. The only thing keeping her from death right now is my money.