Skyelr Nork

After doing my daily check ups on my patients I checked my phone at least 10 times. And eventually I got a response. I rolled my eyes and checked,
"Finally." I muttered.
'Ms Nork,
In response to your recent email I'd love to do business with you. I'm fully booked but I can manage you into my schedule if you're willing to pay extras. And I understand that your infestation problem is worse than most, so I want you to understand that it's going to take longer than normal for those pests to be out of your life.'
Life, not house. It is the right person, thank god. One less problem off of my back. Just as I started typing out my reply,
"Nurse Skyelr, can you come here?'' a soft voice spoke.
I sighed and headed over to see Lavender looking at the door all beady-eyed.
"Hey Lavy, how can I help you?" I questioned
"I made you something as a thank you, for the bunny." she said with pure intentions
I reached out for the paper she's holding out, it's a drawing. Of me and her, but she's an angel standing next to me.
"Why are you an angel?" I said looking up concerned
"I'm gonna be one soon, so I thought you could have a drawing of me as one!" she said with genuine excitement.
I felt a little bit of tears in my eyes, as I realized she was right. After all, her brother is late on his payment, again. And she may not be able to receive the treatment she needs to stay alive.
"Lavender, I won't let you die. And neither will your brother." I said, choking back a small amount of tears.
"But I want to, I hurt Nurse Skyelr" she sighed
"It's time for your meds hun" I did my best to change the subject
I left the room to get her meds, I felt bad for her. She has so many to take just to feel a little better, and it's obvious it never stops hurting her.