Cory Lewis

"Dyke," He laughed, holding me by my shirt, pushing me against the wall.
"Stop-" I mouthed as he choked me. He pulled my leg up shoving his groin into mine, moving his hips how he pleased, I went to make a noise. Anything to let him know how good he made me feel, but he squeezed hard as my eyes rolled back.
"Be a good boy for me now, and you'll get exactly what you want." He whispered firmly into my ear.
I groaned, wiping the drool from my mouth. I haven't had that dream in a long time. Maybe it's because Anubis isn't sleeping next to me. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen. As I grabbed a glass of water, I heard the sound of a car door slam coming from outside. I looked at my watch; 1:36am, later than last night. He probably visited Lavender.
I opened the front door, letting the November chill creep inside the house. Anubis had an exhausted smile.
"Mi vida!" He called, opening his arms for a hug.
I ignored him and sat at the dining table. He put his arms down awkwardly.
"I know," He sighed. "I'm late."
"Again," I muttered.
"What'd you make for dinner?" He asked, trying to change the subject.
"It's in the fridge.."
"Lasagna! What's the occasion?" He asked.
"You really don't know?"
Anubis thought for a moment before saying, "Shit."
"Yup."
He sat in the chair next to me and rubbed his tired eyes.
"I'm so sorry-" He started.
"I'm going to bed," I interrupted.
"Wait, please just let me explain."
Ping!
I rolled my eyes and left the room.