Skyelr Nork

I cried all the way to the bank. I pulled out every last dollar in my account and put it into a bag. I didn't care for the stares the strangers gave me. I needed to see him one last time. After that call, my heart sank. I knew it would hurt Lavender if the waist of flesh was gone. So, I went to see Anubis one last time. I walked to the door and rang the bell. It rang out. A few seconds later, he cracked the door open.
"My love, I have a new offer," I said.
I had the bag behind me as he peered over. He then glared at me. I loved his eyes oh so much.
"Can I come in?"
"No," He snapped.
"I'll leave you alone, just let me in. Please."
He thought for a second before letting me in. As soon as he closed the door I fell to the ground dropping the bag. I began to sob.
"Please kill me! I love you so much! I can't live without you! I need you!"
He just looked at me and sighed. He was silent for a while, he got himself a cup of nicer Rum and sat on the couch as I cried my pretty heart out.
"How much?" He finally spoke. I looked up with tears in my eyes.
"Everything I have," My voice was wobbly.
"I want the last thing I see to be your eyes; I need it to be," I muttered, but he still heard me.
"Cause of death?" He asked, chugging down the last three sips of his drink.
"Anything you'd like, Anubis, anything you want," I begged.
"Did you drive here?" He questioned.
"Yes, you can do anything with my stuff. I'll even write you into my will! Is that what you want? Will that make you get with me?" I was pleading with him.
"You're getting my floor dirty. Go cry outside," He scoffed, standing up. God, I was so in love with him.
"I'll stop, I'll stop. Don't make me leave" He rolled his eyes
"What date and time?"
"Now, please. I can't live when you're not mine!" I pleaded.
"Fine."
We got into my car and he told me where to turn. We ended up at an abandoned house an hour and half away. I tried to make small talk but he commanded me to 'shut up and drive'. I was so excited to die in his hands. We walked in and I turned around to look at him.
"I'm going to make it painful," He said, giving me a second chance to back out.
"Whatever you want, my love" I said looking at him. I was so happy he was the one to take my life. We held contact for a few seconds before I felt hot liquid flow down my stomach, I just smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you, I love you," I whispered in his ear, I felt him push the knife deeper into me.
He just snarled in response. I fell back, coughing and he got on top of me, he let his blade land all over. But all I could see were his lovely eyes, I enjoyed it. His eyes have always been my favorite part of him, sucks that he took my vision before I could die. I felt myself become very cold. The warmth from my own blood, his tears, and his own body heat was nice. Then nothing, I eventually stopped feeling. Then some laughter. That was lovely. His voice was so comforting. Did you know your hearing is the last thing to go when you die?