Chapter III: Lydia

E/c = eye colour

H/c = hair colour

H/l = hair length

S/c = skin colour (forget about the prolouge if you want)

F/c =fav colour

(Yn pov)

I woke up. In a bed. The last thing i remember was falling asleep.....

"BEEJ?" I shouted, a pale green blush appearing on my cheeks. I may have nor explained well, but being dead can really morph you. Like currently I am extremely pale (not white, just as if all the blood behind the skin had been drained out) and I blush green. Also my eyes change colour due to my mood. That's why my eyes were violet in the mirror in the attic. Their usually e/c.

I quickly poofed myself some clothes. Over the years my style changed drastically. Currently I wore black and f/c checks. Or weirdcore because I love weirdcore. (If you don't like weirdcore just replace it with your fav aesthetic). I attached a few chains to the loop on my jeans, put on some Converse trainers.

I looked fabulous.

I floated myself up to the roof. Wow, it was dark.  Its also the middle of summer. How much did I miss? Suddenly I heard a singing voice, distinctively gravelly.

"Your invisible when your meeeeeee.

There's no one to see my truuuuuuuth.

If they look up they'd seeeeeeee

'Hey, somebody's on the roooooooof.'

God it's mortifying"

I edged closer to the singing and sure enough, Beej was singing. He looked really sad, like I've seen his hair purple, but he looked as if he was crying too. I decided to join in, to sympathize him.

" Your invisible when your us

So nobody really cares.

But Beej trust me, your enough.

So cmon now dry your tears"

I said tears with an accent so it's sounds like the verb, not the noun. At least he understood. He jumped when he saw me, then quickly dried his 'tears'.

"Beej you sing really well. Wanna finish the song together?" He nodded then continued:

"Nobody said life's fair.

Guess they will never see."

"The demons who aren't there.

Your invisible when yoooooouuurrr

We?"

"That makes no sense n/n."

"Well it was on the spur of the moment so yeah. Please don't cry Beej. It will be ok, promise."

Just then a girl came bursting through the roof door with a letter in her hand. Lydia. The Deetz child. She was... crying. So many tears. I could fill a whole pool.

"By the time you read this, I, Lydia Deetz, will be gone. There's nothing for me here. I'm alone, forsaken, invisible...." She broke down.

"Poor girl. Well that makes three of us." I joked, causing a chuckle out of Beej. His hair was returning to its normal shade of green.

"Who the hell are you guys?" Lydia said facing us.

"Us?"

"Yeah who else?"

"God." I said, blankly.

"You can see us?"

"Yeah you look like a bloated zebra that the lions ripped apart, then didn't eat it because there was obviously something wrong with it, so it just rotted in the hot African sun."