give into me J/O

Warnings: talk of rape

Info: This is based on the start of heartstopper basically. The reader is nonbinary here. You have a secret boyfriend who doesn't wanna be seen with you but you had developed a crush on your classmate Jenna instead. Jenna isn't an actress here and she's 18 here, you're 17

Y/N POV:

I was at soccer practice. Jenna had convinced me to join the high school soccer team. I was absolutely terrible at it. Jenna had been my private trainer basically.

"C'mon Y/N you got this just try to make the goal."

Jenna was the goalkeeper and I had to try and make the goal. I shot the ball to the left corner and actually got it while Jenna tried to keep it out.

"Yessss! You did ittt!"

She ran up to me and hugged me. We both started laughing and practiced a bit more. After practice I got a text from Ben.

Ben hope

-meet me in the library

-No Ben I said I don't wanna talk to you anymore.

-Please Y/N I just wanna talk

-Fine.

I headed to the library ready to scold his ass. I hadn't noticed Jenna following me.

"Y/N, in here."

I headed over to Ben who hid... again.

"What do you want Ben? I said I don't wanna meet up anymore."

"I don't believe that."

He came closer to me

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Jesus what is your problem?!"

I shoved him away.

"You don't fucking care about me or my feelings. We only meet up when and where you want when you feel like kissing someone else than your pathetic girlfriend!"

He looked shocked

"Yeah I saw you kissing her in front of the school."

"Y/N that wasn't what it looks like-"

"SHUT UP! I don't wanna hear your sorry excuse. We're done. Don't text me again."

He grabbed me by the collar and slammed me to the wall and started kissing me.

"Ben- s-stop p-please."

She started roaming his hands over my body

"P-please n-no"

I started crying.

Suddenly Ben was pulled away from me. Jenna shoved him away.

"They said stop. What part of that don't you understand you dick"

I smiled at her still tears in my eyes.

Ben wanted to come close again but Jenna stepped in front of me.

"If you want a black eye you keep coming, if you don't I suggest you leave. Right now."

He scoffed and walked away.

As he left I started breaking down. Jenna had hugged me tightly.

"Shh shh its okay, he's gone, you're safe."

I calmed down but as I calmed down we suddenly heard the doors lock on their automatic lock. fuck.

"Oh shit...They locked us in-"