Saviour K/T

Warnings: talk of being drunk, talk of drugs and smut

info: You and Katie have been best friends ever since you moved in next to her house. You're both 19. Katie decided to sneak off to a party...bad idea. Lets go

Y/N POV:

I was sleeping peacefully til I woke up by the sound of my phone. I grabbed it and picked up without opening my eyes.

"Y'ello?"

"Y/N? Oh thank god. It's me. Please help..."

I heard Katie's voice on the other end of the line. I shot up from my bed and was now wide awake.

"Katie, Hey what's up. Are you okay?"

I heard quiet sobs.

"No not really. I sneaked off to a party and I got a bit drunk and next thing I know this guy is trying to attack me like he tried to hit me and I don't know why. I hid in the bathroom."

I was struggling to put my clothes on.

"Stay there. I'll get you right now, where are you?"

"I'll send you my live location...please hurry."

"I'm on my way-"

I suddenly heard a guy on her end of the line.

"HEY, COME BACK HERE YOU SLUT I WASNT DONE WITH YOU!"

He slurred out. I heard Katie sobbing more. I prayed she'd stay safe til I got there. I hopped in my car still in shorts and a tank top but I didn't care I had to save Katie right now. I kept on the line and it was about a 30 minute drive...fuck...

"Katie it's 30 minutes away..."

"I know I know...just....hurry up please. I need you."

I decided to drive wayyy over speed limit. I would care about my tickets later. I got there in 15 minutes. I kept hearing the guy bonking on the door on the other line. I ran inside where the party was and slipped through everyone to get to the bathroom. I saw the guy standing there.

"Hey buddy, move your ass right now.."

He turned to look at me. He had super red eyes and definitely took some drugs. some strong ones...He went to hit me but I dodged him. I then hit him in the head and he got knocked out.

I knocked softly on the bathroom door.

"Katie, it's me open up. It's safe."

I heard small sobs coming closer and the door slightly opened revealing a crying Katie.

"Oh hey hey shhh c'mhere."

I hugged her tightly. She sobbed in my shoulder. I picked her up and she clung onto me like a koala. I headed over to my car to bring her home.

"can we go to your place? I don't wanna sleep alone and my parents and siblings are still gone."

I nodded and put her seatbelt on before headed over to the drivers side.

"Yeah of course. Just try and get some rest already you look exhausted and its a 30 minute drive."

She nodded

"Thanks for getting here and also for driving way over speedlimit to get here faster..."

I chuckled softly and put my hand on her leg.

"You're my best friend Kat, I would do everything for you."

She nodded and rested her head against the window ready to fall asleep. I stayed silent the whole ride while I let her sleep. When we got to my place I tried not to wake her and carried her to my room. She started stirring awake in my arms.