Grocery girl (J/O)

Warnings: none

Info: You meet Jenna at a store at 2am and pay for her groceries. The rest is history

Lets go.

Y/N POV:

It was 2am and I was busy with an assignment that had to be done at 8am. Of course I started too late so this is on me. I was all alone in my little apartment and my dog was already asleep. I want some snackies. I got up to grab my phone and wallet and put on a jacket to head out. It was March so it was still a bit chilly especially at night. I headed out and walked to the seven eleven near me. It was about a 10 minute walk.

I headed into the store and to my surprise there was another customer. The cashier was playing games on his phone. I grabbed some snacks and some much needed energy drinks and went to stand behind the girl in line.

"Oh shit I left my wallet at home, can I pay with venmo?"

"No. Either pay normal or leave."

She started to turn around to leave but I stepped in.

"Here I got it."

I put my card on the payer and paid for her stuff. I then proceeded to pay for my own stuff. I went to walk back home but the girl ran after me.

"Hey wait!"

I turned around to look at her. I hadn't seen her fully yet but she looked absolutely beautiful. Her short brown hair swaying in the wind, her dark orbs shined in the moonlight of the full moon. My thoughts were cut off by her beautiful voice speaking to me.

"Thank you so much. Can I pay you back somehow?"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's fine, it was nothing and you seemed like you needed your groceries so I did the nice thing. Don't worry about it."

She nodded.

"I'm Jenna by the way."

She held out her hand for me to shake. I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"Y/N. Lovely to meet you."

She smiled and tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"It's dark out and I don't trust this neighbourhood, do you want me to walk you home?"

I asked out of nowhere, to be honest this was a pretty safe neighbourhood but I wanted an excuse to get to know her better. She smiled and nodded.

"Such a gentleman, yes you can walk me home."

She started walking to her house and I walked next to her. I found out she was an actress and is currently filming a project here. As we were approaching her house she stood still for a second.

"You okay?"

She nodded and looked down.

"Can I...Maybe......Get your number?"

She shyly mumbled out. I chuckled and nodded.

"Give me your phone."

She looked up with a smile and handed me her phone with her contact app open. I clicked on new contact and put my number in. I named myself 'Jenna's gentleman' and handed her phone back. She chuckled at the name and put her phone away.

"I will definitely text you Y/N."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Good."

"It was very nice meeting you and once again thank you so much."

She pointed at her bag of groceries. I nodded my head.