On set J/O

Warnings: none

Info: you're an actor who got the role of Jake Sinclair (Enid's brother). You didn't know Jenna before you started filming. Wednesday and Jake are love interests.

Lets goo

Y/N Pov:

I was on set in Romania for Wednesday. I was so excited about this part as this would be my first huge role I ever got. I was just a starting actor so this was a huge step for my career, I was not gonna mess this up. I got on the set and I was one of the last people there. I started greeting the rest of the cast mostly the ones around my age cause I connected with them better but the adults were also nice.

I walked up to a brunette boy.

''Hey I'm Y/N''

I held out my hand for him to shake

''Georgie''

He said shaking my hand. We had a conversation for a bit mostly about our careers and some other people joined as well. I now had met Georgie, Emma, Joy, Hunter, Gwendoline and Naomi. They were all very nice.

''And now let's give it up for the star of our show, our Wednesday Addams!''

I heard Tim shout as a beautiful girl appeared from behind him. She introduced herself and Jenna Ortega. She was quite short which was adorable, had a beautiful smile and cute dimples. I went up to her to introduce myself.

''Hey, I'm Y/N, I'll be playing Jake in the show.''

I said as I held out my hand again.

She smiled at me and took my hand. It was soft and warm I almost didn't hear what she had said.

''Jenna, I play Wednesday but you already knew that.''

She chuckled. Her laugh was super contagious as I laughed immediately as well. We laughed for a bit and then talked a bit about her career. I thought I recognized her from something and I was right. 'The babysitter Killer queen' God had I loved that movie. We talked a bit about our lives as well. I found out she had a lot of siblings and she loved them all a lot.

''Alright everyone, now that you all have met each other you will now get into your costumes and the hair and makeup department will arrive and your trailer shortly.''

We all nodded and headed to our designated trailers. It was bigger than I had expected. I got into my nevermore costume and waited for the hair and makeup people. They soon arrived and did my makeup first. I was supposed to be a werewolf so they didn't need to do much with special effects. they just fluffed my hair up as it was already good enough.

The first few scenes were already shot with just Jenna and a few of the adults and now it was time for me to also get onto set.

''And...ACTION!''

Jenna or Wednesday walked into me and Enid's dorm.

''Howdy roomie! not a hugger...got it''

''Don't worry sis, I'm still a hugger.''

I hugged 'Enid' on her side for a bit still glaring at 'Wednesday'

''that is disgusting.''

Damn this girl is a good actress...Right I have a line to say.

''Girl shut your bitch ass up or I'll kill you in your sleep.''

'Enid' laughed and I knew that wasn't actually in the script but we just went along with it cause I knew I couldn't say that again with a straight face.

After a long day of filming I got changed and went to the uber to go to our hotel. I apparently had to share a room with Jenna so that we could get along since we have to act close in the show. Wednesday only had a soft spot for Jake and they were really close. Tim thought it was best if it was genuine so he made me and Jenna share a room. Still separate beds tho thank god. I cant have a distraction like Jenna right now. But it was already too late.