1: The Story of Treasure

A long time ago. When the sky and ocean were far apart.
Two souls wished to be together.
The only way they could touch or hold one another were in tiny rain drops.

Those moments were like kisses to them.

So the ocean came up with a plan. Through the lives it took from the first adventurers, and multen sand. It created two necklaces.
A whale shoots one into the sky, with a promise to never leave them again.

The moment that the Aquamarine gem necklace broke free of the water. The horizon was made. Untying sky to earth forever.

Just as the sky reached for the promise, however. It was stolen by humans. Both sky and ocean witnessed this and vowed to return it to the sea. Any human who possesses it. Shall be met with a horrible fate much worse than death. The name of this necklace is a promised call.

It is now 1776, and a red-headed pirate of ten years old runs from the Navi with a bag in hand. As he's just robbed the Navi comander of his newfound treasures that he stole from the priates, he's just hanged.

How did he do this, you might ask?

You see the boy is the commander's oldest son Touya.

Enji:"Don't let him get away! I finally found it, and I'm not about to lose it to anyone. Not even my own son."

Muskets are fired and miss every shot against the fast young male. As he runs to the port.

Just as touya is surrounded by soldiers. A black haired boy of thirteen swoops down on a rope and grabs touya.

Shiggy:"You alright there?"

Touya:"I owe you one."

They land on a pirate ship before raising their middle fingers to the soldiers. As they head out to sea.

Enji runs up to scold touya as he sails away. Only to stop when touya pulls something out of the bag.

Enji:"Get back here, you damn brat!-"

Touya pulls out a beautiful golden chain that holds a golf ball sized Aquamarine that shimmers in the sun light tears of a mermaid.

Enji:"It is real. I was so close to having it all to myself."

Enji's head droups for a moment.

His first in command seems worried.

Kai:"Sir, are you alright?"

Enji's tone changes to a deep growl t b at chisaki has never heard before.

Enji:"Do whatever you can to capture my son. Leave no witnesses."

Touya puts on the necklace and celebration of his new freedom. Dumping the rest of the treasure to cause the public to mass jump in the ocean. Stopping Enji's men from giving Chase for now.