12: Stand Down

3rd person pov:

Hawks spreads his wings to get some distance from kirishima before pouncing on him.

Kirishima falls to the ground and drops his blade to raise his hands.

Kiri:"Easy there harpy. I'll tell you anything you wanna know about me and my crew. Just don't hurt me. We can talk this out."

Haw:"You raised a weapon first human."

Kiri:"I know, and I'm sorry. You see, I'm a pirate and-"

Haw:"Are you part of Dabi's crew?"

Kiri:"Huh? Nno, but his little brother is a part of our crew."

Hawks runs off and leaves the food behind. Taking flight once outside. That's when he spots the ship. As some of the crew are cleaning the bottom of the ship. Hawks dives down a d hits the sails before taking off. The only person to see Hawks fly by is izuku, and the sight of hawks flying made izuku's eyes glimmer with joy.

Izu:"Oh wow."

However, bakugou, shoto, sero, and denki has headed inland in search of dabi.

While Hawks was away. Dabi heats up the needle for the golden piercing for his ear. After putting it on. He hears splashing behind him.

Dabi:"That didn't take long at all. You really are fast hawks-"

As dabi turns around. The first person he sees is shoto.

Dabi:"shoto?"

Sho:"Touya, it's time for you to come home. Mom is worried about you."

Dabi:"Mom's dead."

Sho:"She's alive and well. Father said that she doesn't have much time left though."

Dabi stands up and gets in Shoto's space.

Dabi:"Mom is braindead because that basterd beat her for trying to pull his attention away from his search."

Sho:"He just wants you to come home. Please touya."

Dabi:"The only reason he wants me home is to kill me for this."

Dabi shows the necklace and Bakugou's eyes light up.

Baku:^So that's the treasure of the sea.^

Bakugou points ahead and his men walk past shoto to grab dabi.

Baku:"We'll take it from here. Since he's not coming willingly. Force is needed now."

Dabi pulls out his sword and sero m9ves with enough speed for dabi to lose sight. Only to get punched in the gut. Knocking the wind out of him. As dabi collapses. Denki pulls out rope.

Sho:"Bakugou, what the hell!?"

Baku:"We can talk more on the ship once out at sea. Right now, my gut is telling me that if we stay here. That thing will return."

As dabi is being walked out of the cave. Hawks lands and heads inside. That's when he sees the others with dabi. Shoto leads the way and is first on Hawks target list.

With a hiss. Hawks grabs Shoto's shoulders with his feet talons and flys up.

Dabi:"Wait Hawks DONT!"

Baku:"Damnit. Men, shoot it down."

Dabi:"You can't!"

Baku:"Shut him up for me while I aim."

As sero pulls out a rag from his pocket. Dabi kicks him in the crotch and runs off. While denki gives chase.

Dabi:"Hawks let him go! HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!"

As Hawks has shoto up in the air. Hawks hisses with every wiggle shoto does.

Sho:"Please put me down. I just wanna talk."

Haw:"No more talking. You're trying to take away what's mine."

Sho:"Are you in love with Touya?"

Haw:"Never heard of him."

As Hawks drops shoto. He hears Dabi's voice say little brother.

Hawks looks and sees that one of Shoto's eyes looks just like Dabi's.

Haw:"Oops."

Hawks dives down to catch shoto.

Sho:^So this is it. I'm going to die without being able to help my last sibling.^ "Sorry natsu, I couldn't keep my promise."

Just before hitting the ground. Shoto opens his eyes when he feels himself going back up. That's when he sees that he is in hawks arms.

Hawks lands and sets shoto on his feet.

Haw:"Sorry about that."

Bakugou pulls shoto to him and away from Hawks. Musket still pointing at Hawks.

Sho:"Bakugou wait. Let's hear him out."

Baku:"I swear you sound just like deku. It almost killed you. For all we know he could be toying with his food."

As bakugou goes to shoot. Dabi jumps infront and takes the shot to t he chest.

Baku:"Shit."

Sho:"TOUYA!"

Dabi falls to the ground and gasps for air. While Hawks straddles him.

Shoto pulls away from bakugou and sits beside dabi.

Sho:"Let me see him."

As shoto looks at the wound. He glares up at Bakugou. Who gulps as shoto gave him a look that sends chills down his back.

Sho:"Can you help me remove the projectile?"

Hawks nods and they work together to remove it. In-between gasps. Dabi screams out in pain. Causing Hawks to cry.

Haw:"I know I know babe. We're almost done. Just a bit longer."

Sho:"So you both are together. That's good. L9oks like touya finally is thinking about setling down."

Dabi:"Jst huh shut it huh Grrrrrrrhuh!"

Shoto pulls out all of the pieces, but even with presure. Dabi won't stop bleeding.

Sho:"Shit it won't stop."

Hawks kisses Dabi's forehead.

Haw:"It's alright. Cross over. I'll be waiting here for your return."

Sho:"Wait what?"

As dabi takes another breath. His heart stops, and in moments his wounds heal up. Then color comes back to him when his blood comes back.

Dabi sits up and shoto hugs him.

Baku:"Holy shit. The curse is real. Oi icehot. We're staying here. Your brother isn't going back home. That monster just wants what your brother has. So we aren't gonna deliver him to the navi."

About this time. Izuku runs up with kirishima.