23: Song of Dying Breath

3rd person pov:

Everyone in the crowd falls in fear and tries to run. Kirishima stays back in aw of what he just saw.

Kiri:"Holy shit. If that isn't an intervention from the gods. I don't know what is."

Lightning struck the ax above izuku's head and bounced off. Cutting the rope as bakugou fell. Since the guard is dead. Izuku runs down to check bakugou and removes the noose. Them he picks the locks on the shackles.

Izu:"Are you alright, kacchan? Where does it hurt the most?"

Baku:"My chest, and it's not gonna stop until we save our third wheel. I saw him in the window nearby. Enji has him."

Izu:"Let's go then. We don't have much time."

Kiri:"You'll need these."

Kirishima hands them muskets with bladed tip. Plus a bag of power and amo.

Kirishima joins them as they head up. Only for izuku to stop.

Izu:"Wait, dabi is still in danger."

Baku:"If we tried to help. We would only get caught up in the flames as well."

Izuku looks up to pray. Only to stop in horror.

Storm clouds spiral around above dabi. As small and thinner white clouds float away like sea foam on waves on the sea. Then, a tornado falls onto the pile and puts out the fire.

Bakugou's eyes widen as he sees a thicker cloud with red eyes start to descend.

Baku:"Let's go. He'll be alright now."^ our only chance to survive is to get halfnhalf and go further inland.^

Enji drags shoto who's kicking and resisting the best he can to get away.

Enji:"Damnit. I got to recapture those two. Aizawa, take shoto home and don't let him out of your sight."

Aiz:"Understood, sir."

As aizawa's tail bites shoto, and he goes limp.

Enji gets outside and sees a beast jaws open over dabi. It's teeth are as long as an adult male arm and between each tooth are razer like hairs to help keep food from getting stuck by liquifying anything that gets in the gap.

Dabi looks at enji and his eyes show a deep hatred.

Dabi:"We'll soon dance in hell together, father~"

As dabi begins to hysterically laugh. The jaws shut as blood sprays out from its mouth. Then, the body comes down to land.
Four legs, a whip like tail that sparks with lightning, twenty wings,  and three heads as it crushes buildings under its weight. So enji yells out orders.

Enji:"I don't care what it takes! Bring me its head!"

Soldiers fire muskets only for the amo to be thrown back at them. So enji fires a cannon at it. That's when it looks his way.

Enji:^We need explosive rounds. Which means.^"We're going for a swim."

As it follows, enji, who gets on horseback. Only to jump off and into the ocean when he gets on the docks. The monster soon finds itself as the single target of over thirty ships and their cannons. As it takes a step into the water. There is a flash of light and loud booms of cannon fire. Causing steam to poor out over the ocean as it falls in.

As it sinks. The body begins to disappear as men cheer.

Only for the sea to grow quiet as waves stop.

Hawks hums a tone and tries to stay calm. Only for the pain to get worse. As his stomach is cut into. There mic sees the necklace and bracelet pulse red. Only for the gems to make contact and vanish.

Mic:"Wait no damnit. The boss is gonna kill me."

Haw:"You don't have to worry. Soon you won't have a boss. Heheheh-gsh. "^So this is the end? Stanger how I'm not sad. I'm actually happy, because I'll be able to watch over you, and no one can keep us apart.^

Hawks eyes begin to get heavy. As all pain begins to fade away.

As dabi sinks into darkness. A hand of light grabs his hand and red surrounds him in an embrace. Only for lips that he knows to crash into his. Dabi opens his eyes to see that smile that fills his heart with warmth.

As the being of light pushes dabi up. It takes his place and sinks.

"I give you my heart and soul. Let them guide you through a long life."

Dabi reaches down to try and save him. His tears turn the water around him red. As the being of light goes out.

As enji reaches for a hand to pull him out of the water. Waves start again. Only to pull away from land. A Hugh wave tower high above the ships, and atop it is a man with a white torn robe tied around his waist, burns cover most of his body. Chains loosely wrapped around his right arm and snow while wings.

Enji looks up I'm horror as he sees those blue eyes glow in the dark of night. Only for water to crash down on the ships before making landfall. As a red glow sets upon the land.